• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

EH?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That's a big bunch of pedos then :D

I saw two videos where japanese men was having a relation with anime characters.

One of em were having a gf relation with a loli anime girl that was on a cushion or somethin.

Other one married a anime character that was on a device.

Again - Loli anime likers = either bunch of pedos or people with humor sense.

Welcome to the world of anime,

where this girl
06-mimina-01.jpg

Is considered 19. :/

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Well its Japanese Animation DUUH !
Point being: it looks stupid. Not saying it's unusual in anime but anime is mostly known for super natural powers.

And huge guns and a small ten year old holding them is just "roofl wtf?".

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Point being: it looks stupid. Not saying it's unusual in anime but anime is mostly known for super natural powers.

And huge guns and a small ten year old holding them is just "roofl wtf?".

Dude i feel same as you i also hate all those 12 yr old school girl anime and mech but its all over animax i can't watch all those classical WMT anime anymore like heidi or Little women instead i have watch B.S of this generation i miss toonami and the most amusing thing is you cannot find a single anime without a Japanese schoolgirl !

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
18 my ass. She may be "18" in story but she looks like a freakin 10 year old.
lol kinda a messed up don't u think?
wht''s the name of this anime? i'm gonna check it out soon

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol kinda a messed up don't u think?
wht''s the name of this anime? i'm gonna check it out soon

Hidan no aria.
The light novel is actually way better than the anime.The focused more on the ecchi aspect in the anime so the story flops.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
From my Anime drawing experiance, Its actually harder to draw an older person. Just randomly drawing anime gives me either childish, or young looking people. Its rather strange......

Railazel

America... The most popular thing in Japan since forever.

Seriously, Dante's American and he seems to pop up every now and then in an Anime.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
But in the game he's American. You can tell because of his love of guns, big swords, long coats, and one- liners.

So what? That doesn't mean america is popular in japan.
I have many friends in japan and i have once gone there and nobody give a **** about that country.
Besides,there is a first guy in japan that has read coat and dual pistols before dante.

Railazel

White hair and Big swords are a trademark of JRPG games dude

Actually, Big Swords came from us too since well... we had big swords. The katana is Japan's choice weapon and you wouldn't usually see a swordsman with a large sword all that often.

So what? That doesn't mean america is popular in japan.
I have many friends in japan and i have once gone there and nobody give a **** about that country.
Besides,there is a first guy in japan that has read coat and dual pistols before dante.

I'm not really saying that we're popular, I'm just making fun of how many traditions they took from the western world. And may I ask who had a red coat and dual pistols before Dante?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Actually, Big Swords came from us too since well... we had big swords. The katana is Japan's choice weapon and you wouldn't usually see a swordsman with a large sword all that often.

I don't recall Big swords being popular in america do i ?? and white hair ???
inuyasha.jpg
Setsuna.gif

in DMC 1&2 he totally looks like an Indian to me
dmc1dante.jpg
images
looks like its just me he he
In DMC 3 he looks like an australian and in DMC 4 he looks like.... eh well american :shifty:
And in DmC he nails the look of british youth :troll:

Railazel

I don't recall Big swords being popular in america do i ?? and white hair ???

Big swords are popular. Heck, they've been popular since the Middle Ages. How we feel about Big Swords is the same as how we feel about guns. They may not be widely used, but they pop up in any show that has knights, warriors, etc.

Stuff like claymores and broadswords were inspiration for how large Japanese swords would appear to be in Anime, RPG, etc. The fact is that Japanese swordsman viewed large swords as inefficient, so only a few of them actually used them. Once Japan started to westernize, big swords started poppin' up in pop culture media in order popularize them, same as anything they took from western culture.

To put it briefly, if it looks like something from America, it is more than like from America. Same thing here, if it looks like it came from Japan, it more than likely came from Japan.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well infact everyone used swords/broadswords before the introduction of Gunpowder&firearms the whole world used swords the sultans, egyptians, tribals and also the pre-victorian British army wielded swords they are not only entitled to america

and what dante uses is something insanely huge Sword which you can only find in any manga/anime or a Japanese game its a unique creation of crazy Japanese culture

and as for Americans are concerned all they love is
images

Top Bottom