• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2012 (Discution)

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Am I ganna have to wip this out again?
tumblr_ll93sx1YWR1qafrh6.gif
Hey no need for attitude. I'm just correcting your spelling, not insulting you or trying to degrade you. Jeez man, did you act like this when your teachers proofread you? Doesn't matter what language, spelling is spelling.

somekidfromthe90's

Poison: You can't kill me i'm twelve hundred years old
Dante: You don't look a day over twelve thousand
Poison: **** you!
Dante: **** you!!
Poison; **** YOU!!!

ZeroLove

Does everyone have to repeat that? It was awesome, but... Okay then.

Poison: You can't kill me i'm twelve hundred years old
Dante: You don't look a day over twelve thousand
Poison: F*** you!
Dante: F*** you!!
Poison; F*** YOU!!!

Vezild

I'm loving the new gameplay demo with the larva. Sure, the exchange (mentioned above) between them is a bit immature, but it shows this game doesn't take itself too seriously.
Only problem is how Dante's gonna act. He seems a little too douchey (but it looks like he cares about Kat). We'll see...
Now off to see whatever was in the livestream!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hey no need for attitude. I'm just correcting your spelling, not insulting you or trying to degrade you. Jeez man, did you act like this when your teachers proofread you? Doesn't matter what language, spelling is spelling.
I'm hoping that when you wrote this you knew I was joking and are following through...

Vezild

I'm hoping that when you wrote this you knew I was joking and are following through...
Obviously not! I don't react that well to swear words, especially when it's done on the internet, where I can't hear your voice, but infer from the context (or in this case, the gif).
Whatever, a misunderstanding!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Obviously not! I don't react that well to swear words, especially when it's done on the internet, where I can't hear your voice, but infer from the context (or in this case, the gif).
Whatever, a misunderstanding!
Apology accepted?

chocolatepanda

Dont know if it matters but I mentioned before how you seem to able to continue combos even while switching modes like doing half of Rebellion combo A then switching to angel mode and doing the latter half of an Osiris combo, the way i think it works is when you switch weapons during a pause combo .

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Gonna call him a sellout and a liar?
But seriously,if it really turns out like that i totally give up to the original die hard DMC fanbase.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
His fans are turning against him calling him a sellout and liar, now. These are the unfortunate vocal people who represent the fan base at large? Great way to show love guys.
hating a guy because of a video game that he didn't even worked on. what a shame.

ZeroLove

Here's something to consider.
If the fans keep raging at Reuben Langdon, would he even bother to be part of a sequal to the original series? And would it be the same to have a DMC5 without him?

Top Bottom