• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2012 (Discution)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Like I said in the other thread this can be the place where we discuss what we find for E3 and here is where we posted.

I thought this would be a more organized way for people who are just looking to see what's released without having to scroll through dozens of pages to find releases or looking for threads all over the place to go.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
ok, now i have you

what is it you didnt like about the new trailer??

ZeroLove

Whoa, sudden overflow of E3 threads. Can't we just keep it all in one? Post new material and then discuss it, y'know...

788Masri

Whoa, sudden overflow of E3 threads. Can't we just keep it all in one? Post new material and then discuss it, y'know...

so far all we have is the new trailer. and the sony conference isnt for about 6 hours or something. so its better we keep it organised.

one thread for new info
one thread for discussing it

seeing as itd be annoying to go through pages of rants, debates and trolling to find out wats actually new

788Masri

The order is a reference to anyomyous.
i thought it was a reference to V for Vendetta. you know, british firm,"british" novel, soceity controled by government in both etc

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
i thought it was a reference to V for Vendetta. you know, british firm,"british" novel, soceity controled by government in both etc
I haven't seen that film. Even though at one time i told myself to watch it.

With this said, i suppose your more right than me :) So thumbs up for you!

Anyhow Anonymous :
anonymouslogo.jpg

788Masri

I haven't seen that film. Even though at one time i told myself to watch it.

With this said, i suppose your more right than me :) So thumbs up for you!

Anyhow Anonymous :
anonymouslogo.jpg

looked it up and anonymous is an organisation actually inspired by alan mores graphic novel so technichally were both right YAAAAY :D
marvel_brofist.png

McdD

looked it up and anonymous is an organisation actually inspired by alan mores graphic novel so technichally were both right YAAAAY :D
marvel_brofist.png
Yeah, Anonyomouyusuususuus organization made me want to watch the movie. (Fu Zerolove i misspell when i want :D :D :D ).

788Masri

anonumuuomsaoaasuaoysum aside i think/hope its vergil behind that mask as itd make an epic reveal.

berto

I Saw the Devil
That is the purpose of having 2 threads, one for released and one for discution of said releases.

So, did no one else notice the angels in the club?

PS: Is it me or does the larba thing look way too easy for a boss fight?

chocolatepanda

I am pretty sure it's Vergil.
I dont think it is because It seems that The Order is using Dante to go on the offensive against the demons, if it was Vergil he would be on par in strength to Dante(if they are still brothers) so he would fight himself.

So, did no one else notice the angels in the club?
I saw some wings but couldnt tell if they were legit wings or part of an outfit.

788Masri

if you freeze a picture of the man in the mask it looks like he has white hair. but hes keeping his ties with dante a secret from everyone.

McdD

I dont think it is because It seems that The Order is using Dante to go on the offensive against the demons, if it was Vergil he would be on par in strength to Dante(if they are still brothers) so he would fight himself.

I saw some wings but couldnt tell if they were legit wings or part of an outfit.
Considering there is a concept art of DmC Dante with angels surrounding him - then it may be real angels.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i think the boss fight with the larva is on easy, because it's health goes down very quickly, and if you notice the guy has SSS ranking from when he starts the fight.

Top Bottom