• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

E3 2008

Sparda™

Even though X360 was released 16 months before PS3, It is starting to shake.

PlayStation 3 has outsold in 4 months of 2008 so far the X360.:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ And why's that? MGS4, truth be told, I hate all the consoles, I just happen to own the 360, mainly because it's cheap and has a big range of games, but here's the kicker, both Microsoft and Sony are just trying to copy each other's consoles, nothing more.

E3 was disappointing, I found something else that gained my interest, Gears 2, that and Prince of Persia, I may have cared more if there was something on Fable 2.

Here's something else I'll also admit, with Final Fantasy 13 being released on the 360 now too, it's pretty much killed ALL my motivation for buying a PS3, so when I get paid next month, there's £300 I'll be keeping in my wallet to go towards my Synyster Scheter guitar.

Sparda™

Mainly because Microsoft has copied, is copying and will probably continue to copy PlayStation.

How?

Mainly because Microsoft always wants to attain exclusives from PlayStation. Why Sony doesn't even give a heck about the exclusives of X360?! Because they are not worthy, and they are quality-lacking in both gameplay and game structure.

I'd say the price doesn't matter. If you like the console, you buy It.

Koemi

half-breed
Hey anyone pay attention to the PS3 console part? Sony said the new PS3 won't be BC at all (read from gamespot)! what the.... :mad:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Irish-DEVILMAN;110904 said:
Also looking forward to Mecenaries 2 and Street Fighter IV ( whenever its out ).

Can't wait to play some Street Fighter. It will be out probably early next year. Capcom4life

Dark Drakan

Admin
Looking forward to:

Fable 2 (360 exclusive)
Gears Of War 2 (360 exclusive)
Fallout 3
Mirrors Edge
FFXIII (now its on 360)
Spore
Infinite Undiscovery (360 exclusive)
The Last Remnant (360 exclusive)
Left 4 Dead (360 exclusive)
Halo Wars (360 exclusive)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Far Cry 2
Portal: Still Alive (360 exclusive)

Dante Aseroth;110878 said:
Even though X360 was released 16 months before PS3, It is starting to shake.

PlayStation 3 has outsold in 4 months of 2008 so far the X360.:D

Because anyone who wanted a 360 already owns one perhaps... =]

Look at game sales the 360 outsold both Wii and PS3 put together. I thought thats what we bought consoles for these days... the games and the exclusives. Im really looking forward to lots of games in the 360 line-up still this year and last years was superb too.

Janny

Dines with dementia
PorKYkinG;110894 said:
lol E3 hahahaha who cares about that. I'm looking forward to the TGS(Tokyo Game Show).
I had no idea they held such a thing, thanks for mentioning it! Darn, I have to move to Japan one of these days...

I heard that E3 hosted E for All, where they allowed the general public too. Anyone know how much you have to pay to be at one of these? :lol:

Keaton

Premium
^You probably still have to buy tickets online (rather than at the door), Google-It is what I say ^__^

Koemi

half-breed
In terms of games, I only have a few that I am planning to buy: FF XIII and XIII versus, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and one-I-forgot-the-name

For me, I am still for Sony - I got my 60 GB PS3 and am using it as a multi media center. As a Blu-Ray and DVD disc player, mp3 player, online browser, pic + vid viewer... and I am not into too much games but a few series anyway. The few big ones are on PS3 too so I am fine.

Top Bottom