• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dont know if it will be for very long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
im back for today atleast. probably wont be back on after today for atleast afew weeks or so. im gonna see if i can move into my dads house but im gonna be looking for a job and getting my GED while there so i wont be on as much as i use to be. sorry guys and gals. hope u didnt forget me!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Good luck with everything you do, and have a good life, dont forget to come back and see us when you can =]

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
hey pplz, im back for good this time..im at my dads now and have full access to a pc and ready to get back to my old mischievous self again. lmao!!!!!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Good luck with the job hunting! Be sure to drop by and say hello whenever you get chance! ;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
is there any possibility someone can contact me and update me on any changes in posting rules? id prefer it be a administrator cuz i also want to ask about a story idea i have that may be an interesting idea that ive been planning for awhile but havent been on to discuss with anyone. the problem is, i need a cowriter for when im not here, wich will happy at times.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i need help on the new rules yes. as for my story, i just find it easier when i find another mind that agrees with my idea and we can work off each other to make a really great read for the fans. thats what myself and lordofdarkness were doing b4 i moved to my sisters where i didnt have a pc. now im at my dads. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom