• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Don't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

I will not talk to anyone except for my close friends for a while. My mom is in the hospital due to overdose and I don't feel like dealing with you assholes. I broke some stuff and I am still angry. Don't make me take it out on you. So leave me the hell alone. You know who you are close friends.Everyone else, you can talk to me in here, but just not Pm or visitor messages. If I want to talk to you I will initiate the conversation.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, I didn't post before because of the mood you were in, and I thought you should be left alone for a while to cool down.

Now I'm regretting that. Rest assured that you have our support, however feeble it may be.

Meg

Yeah, what DT said! I hope everything works out alright. I'm sure it will.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Everything will work out how it's intended to, DK. Don't worry. I wish I'd seen this thread earlier.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i hope your mom gets better but bad events in you life is no excuse to be rude to everyone. if you don't want trouble don't say things that could cause trouble.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Agreed. We shouldn't be laying down any negativity on this thread. Just give support.

Osaka

trollololol
I already said it in my vm to you but I'll say it again; hope things get sorted out for you soon and your mom recovers to full health. And still think about what I said about not going it alone, kid.

The dark knight

EDIT: I fixed what I said because I don't want to get banned. I'm conidering Pming you. Thanks everyone.

darkslayer13;222328 said:
i hope your mom gets better but bad events in you life is no excuse to be rude to everyone. if you don't want trouble don't say things that could cause trouble.

-Dykes_

****ing liar!!!! How do we know you're telling the truth!!! All you want is some ****ing sympathy!! Grow the **** up!!!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
-Dykes_;222817 said:
****ing liar!!!! How do we know you're telling the truth!!! All you want is some ****ing sympathy!! Grow the **** up!!!
gtfo.gif

And take your fail with you, kthx.
icon_neutral.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom