• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone love this Dante?

pepodmc

I really like Dante as a character, during Devil may cry 4 in all the cutscenes he appeared I had a smile in my face, I can not help it :laugh: (even after all this years).

I really love that he is so over the top, and the different attitudes in the games are understandable if you look at it (different directors, prequels, a rushed game like dmc2,etc), but the essence of the character is the same: a badass devil hunter and I would say little antisocial too. He's funny and have fun when Trish and Lady are around, but I think that he is not a man who cares about feeling accompanied. Trish and Lady usually go to his agency, but Dante simply doens't care if he has to be alone (even in the anime he says if i'm not mistaken : "i'm use to the idea of be alone" episode 8 minute 11:00).

For Devil May Cry 5 I want Dante to be a a very little (VERY LITTLE) more mature (again only a little, like a 10% or 15% more mature only) , that would be perfect :cool:

PD: Sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina (spanish) :whistle:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I really like Dante as a character, during Devil may cry 4 in all the cutscenes he appeared I had a smile in my face, I can not help it :laugh: (even after all this years).

I really love that he is so over the top, and the different attitudes in the games are understandable if you look at it (different directors, prequels, a rushed game like dmc2,etc), but the essence of the character is the same: a badass devil hunter and I would say little antisocial too. He's funny and have fun when Trish and Lady are around, but I think that he is not a man who cares about feeling accompanied. Trish and Lady usually go to his agency, but Dante simply doens't care if he has to be alone (even in the anime he says if i'm not mistaken : "i'm use to the idea of be alone" episode 8 minute 11:00).

For Devil May Cry 5 I want Dante to be a a very little (VERY LITTLE) more mature (again only a little, like a 10% or 15% more mature only) , that would be perfect :cool:

PD: Sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina (spanish) :whistle:

Ha! High five, man!

Top Bottom