• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone know why......?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is a screenshot from the 1st trailer. Dante suddenly slashed the members of the order and he got covered with their blood:p

morrigan

Hey,guys! In DMC3 Dante was covered by blood when he killed Leviathan. Besides I don't think that "he looks all phsyco in the face". Sharp look, no more than.

Mobfigurz

Well he isnt really bad in this game, he just appears as the bad guy from the trailer and in the eyes of Nero and the Order, due to the fact that he killed Humans as it were.
But theres a reason why Dante killed them, yet he didnt even fight Nero in the Trailer

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mobfigurz;42708 said:
Well he isnt really bad in this game, he just appears as the bad guy from the trailer and in the eyes of Nero and the Order, due to the fact that he killed Humans as it were.
But theres a reason why Dante killed them, yet he didnt even fight Nero in the Trailer

But thats what makes it cool. The fact that Dante's busting caps in human @$$es now too. Lol! Shows that he's not one of those ever so forgiving to humans softies. I hate those!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
But... Tony_Redgrave did mention that when he fought Nero in the scene he only said, "Hand it to me and I'll let you go..."
Then Nero is like, "Try this!(kick to the face!)"
So Dante did it to make him angry so he could test out the arms ability... but for what??? Is the big question!!

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
well if im correct nero is supposed to fight dante a couple times and then they might team up against a greater enemy?:\

Ian

Diamond of Absolve
bluedemon;43237 said:
well if im correct nero is supposed to fight dante a couple times and then they might team up against a greater enemy?:\

Sounds good to me, heck you couldnt fight Dante while playing Vergil in dmc3se >.>.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Thats ok, I don't think I like that one girl that Nero is with, I think her name is Kurie. I know it's weird not to like someone when the game hasn't even came out.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K....
Well you are right there.
Everyone does know that Dante needs something from Nero... but what is the big question!
Maybe his fathers power?
Or maybe he is asking the thing in Neros arm.
Or as Tony Redgrave said he just said that to **** Nero off and he can test the arms ability.
Tooo many answers, too little time....

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
her name is Kyrie, i hate her too... god, just kill her :p ok you don´t need to kill her but just shut her up, she sounds like a broken violin... lol

Top Bottom