• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doctor Strange Trailer

Erian1Mortal

Premium
he was the world's most brilliant surgeon, who was a real arrogant prick. one day he was in a car crash, and his the nerves in his hands were damaged beyond repair so he would never be a surgeon again. so he traveled the world and tried to find treatments, while bankrupting himself in the process. eventually he finds this group of monks in the mountains who are lead by their master "the ancient one". and the ancient one trains stephen, and he becomes DOCTOR STRANGE...and doctor strange kinda just fights monsters in alternate realities and protects the realm of the living. as far as his personality goes, he's basically tony stark from the movies.

A little correction there, he doesn't become "Doctor Strange" his name was Stephen Strange and he was a Doctor/Surgeon, hence the name. What he becomes is the Sorcerer supreme, kinda the most badass magician the marvel universe has.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
A little correction there, he doesn't become "Doctor Strange" his name was Stephen Strange and he was a Doctor/Surgeon, hence the name. What he becomes is the Sorcerer supreme, kinda the most badass magician the marvel universe has.
i know. i just said it like that for the sake of simplification. because when you bring up the "sorcerer supreme" you kinda have to delve into all that mess, and i feel like the movie's gonna do that anyways

Erian1Mortal

Premium
i know. i just said it like that for the sake of simplification. because when you bring up the "sorcerer supreme" you kinda have to delve into all that mess, and i feel like the movie's gonna do that anyways
True, it's kinda confusing, hadn't thought about that.

Reactions: Jak

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I must say, that cape fling on was glorious.

The rest of the trailer was pretty interesting.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I really hope Mads Mikkelsen will get few spots to shine, otherwise ill be pretty ****ed.

Top Bottom