• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You Think .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Do you think that if you have over 1/2 million rep u should become a supporter ??????????
if so then this will affect loads of people ....
I'm saying that u will become a supporter for like 2 months .

I know this is a business for Angel and Devilmaycry but its just a thought .......

Please say your thoughts

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont think thats the way it should be done, especially with the 1point rep system now, would have been a good ide if you could spend 500k points on a 1 month supportership, but i dont think its really possible now

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if we reset everybodys rep, and did that, then we would have the same problem as before, people have stupid amounts, which is what we were trying to stop, only this time 500 would be a big number, and 1000 would be stupid
im gona rep+ u for the idea, but it wouldnt work
also i think this should have been in the feedback&questions area

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
thank u for the rep and im gonna do the same for u ....... for saying your thoughts......
yeah ur rite it should be in the the faQ ...... but i still stand by about the idea

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i agree with the idea, and have taken it forward before, but i got the answer that i gave you(as close as i can remember it) but people might have changed their minds, so, its worth asking =]

Ghost Of DMC.ORG

Nero is the best
i agree with omenminator about the u spend your rep to become a supporter but it will take me ages to get to 500000 rep points

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
but you would have to have every member give you rep on 50 posts, every month to get it recurring, as seeing as how most of the members dont come back, your going to need about 10,000 posts, and for 50 members to rep+ them all

Keaton

Premium
Interesting idea but sadly Rep doesn't actually help the site :(

The idea of the Supporter Class is that you get it after subscribing to donate $20/£10 a year, its not alot and thats why I did it. If people were able to get the badge via giving rep, which although is noble, it doesn't help the forum grow and nor is it much of a sacrifice when it doesn't cost anything to get lol

There have been instances in the past where the Gold Subscribers badge has been awarded for particular help, but this is quite rare ^_^

After all, if everyone could get the Scubscriber Award it would no longer have that rare appeal that makes you want it even more lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom