• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Lady could have beat any bosses on her own?

Which of these do you think Lady could have beat on her own?

• Cerberus

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Gigapede

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Agni & Rudra

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Vergil

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Heart of Leviathon

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Nevan

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Geryon

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Doppelganger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Arkham (Demon blob)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Actually I read somewhere that Dante's guns have the souls of a Angel and a Devil inside opposites guns. It was said that as long as he fire them together they will never run out of power or ammo(I think they were saying he has unlimited ammo if they are fired together). Also they posses small demonic impact.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;121571 said:
Actually I read somewhere that Dante's guns have the souls of a Angel and a Devil inside opposites guns. It was said that as long as he fire them together they will never run out of power or ammo(I think they were saying he has unlimited ammo if they are fired together). Also they posses small demonic impact.

I think I've heard that too.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Zato-OW;121571 said:

I never heard that but I must admit that it makes sense. Especialy after DMC3 where we saw Lady reloading so many times when Dante did not.

As for Lady I still stand firm on my belief.
I do not remember when it is stated that Doppelganger appears only to Devils but it doesn't sound fake since when it loses it gives its power to the other Devil to use it as we saw.
But IF he battled Lady and was on Lady's skill (along with his special abilities/being invincible when there's no light etc) I think she could manage beating "herself".

Gigapede is a joke really. He just floats and throws things. If the battle was while Lady was below him, he could probably defeat her though. But since you enter the room from a place higher than Gigapede's flowing, I think she wouldn't waste her chance and shoot him everything she could while dodging its attacks. (And yeah she can dodge those since she dogdes Dante's firearms - even though Dante is playing, they are still bullets).

And Heart of Leviathan hs only 2 attacks. Those slow blue things and the quick laser. (The cannon fodder with the scythes are surely no match for her). I really think she could dodge those simple attacks without a problem.

But I must say that Geryon is a bit match. He could control time. And it's alright if you freeze time for someone like Dante who's faster than a bullet/can fly/double jumps/etc, but Lady is/can not, and that would be her end.

Zato-OW

King
It was when DMC3 came out. I know that's what I read but I'm just trying to figure out where I read it. It also stated info on Vergil's summoned swords. Ill try and look for it.

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;121643 said:
As for Lady I still stand firm on my belief.
I do not remember when it is stated that Doppelganger appears only to Devils but it doesn't sound fake since when it loses it gives its power to the other Devil to use it as we saw.
But IF he battled Lady and was on Lady's skill (along with his special abilities/being invincible when there's no light etc) I think she could manage beating "herself".

Since Doppelganger appears only to demon adversaries, she wouldn't battle him at all.

Gigapede is a joke really. He just floats and throws things. If the battle was while Lady was below him, he could probably defeat her though. But since you enter the room from a place higher than Gigapede's flowing, I think she wouldn't waste her chance and shoot him everything she could while dodging its attacks. (And yeah she can dodge those since she dogdes Dante's firearms - even though Dante is playing, they are still bullets).

I wouldn't be so sure about the electric orbs, or that big one Gigapede throws.

And Heart of Leviathan hs only 2 attacks. Those slow blue things and the quick laser. (The cannon fodder with the scythes are surely no match for her). I really think she could dodge those simple attacks without a problem.

She'd die before even going there.

But I must say that Geryon is a bit match. He could control time. And it's alright if you freeze time for someone like Dante who's faster than a bullet/can fly/double jumps/etc, but Lady is/can not, and that would be her end.

Geryon would smash her in the first move.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I know we disagree but what's the point of re-saying it for the millionth time?:lol:
I won't change my opinion, and about Geryon we agreed anyway:p

(You're doing what I said on the other topic again;) Posting what you already have said when someone had another opinion. :p)

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;121740 said:
I know we disagree but what's the point of re-saying it for the millionth time?:lol:
I won't change my opinion, and about Geryon we agreed anyway:p

(You're doing what I said on the other topic again;) Posting what you already have said when someone had another opinion. :p)

OK! OK!

At least we agreed with Geryon. :lol:

Succubus

I think she can kick anybodys butt if she wants to except Vergil.Even Dante was having a hard time against him.Oh,Demon Blob too.
Too bad she wasn't a playable character,I loved her acrobatics.

Cooley

The Catnip Kid
To be honest on this, she'd probably have a pretty good chance against Nevan.

Nevan is, obviously, more appealing to males (coughDantecough) and is titled as a seductress and a witch, so there's really no changing herself around to try and mess with Lady.

Also, for the most part, in fighting with her, I just walked around and shot at her. And, since Lady's best friends are firearms, that would be easy for her. As well as those moving pillars of electricity and such would be rather easy to dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom