• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Lady could have beat any bosses on her own?

Which of these do you think Lady could have beat on her own?

• Cerberus

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Gigapede

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Agni & Rudra

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Vergil

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Heart of Leviathon

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Nevan

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Beowulf

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Geryon

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Doppelganger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Arkham (Demon blob)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Title says it all.

Do you think Lady could have kicked any of the DMC3 bosses back to the hell holes they sprung out of?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i think the demon blob only because she only uses guns also all of the other DMC 3 bosses have abilities that can kick an assassin ass

Janny

Dines with dementia
I voted for everything except Arkham because, in my head, only Dante and Vergil could defeat him together. Plus, wouldn't it have been too painful to kill her own father?
But Lady's damn tough for a human, she made it all the way up the tower almost as fast as Dante, but by climbing the damn thing with only the use of her Kalina Ann. She fought countless demons too.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Lady shoots her own father in the end, so that is wrong.^_^

Remember after you beat him? It is the cut scean that plays for the last mission(I think)

Janny

Dines with dementia
^Yes, but it's only a gunshot, and she even cries after that. I was referring to actually battling him, using the bazooka on him etc.

Sparda™

Sincerely?! None!

She's agile and all but those bosses would have crushed her.

I mean, Arkham, while in his human form, was just toying with her and threw her off the tower.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I voted for:

1)Gigapede. (It's not even a real boss so she would handle it just nice.)

2) Doppelganger. If you think about it. Doppelganger takes his form/abilities/weapons from the one he fights against. So she'd have to fight herself. Kinda ok I think.

3) And Leviathan. The small fry around the heart are nothing against her, and the two attacks that the heart itself does aren't a big deal for someone so fast as her.

Keaton

Premium
^My votes were the same tbh, however I'd imagine that she would also be able to handle Geryon also.

Underworld General-like foes such as Beowolf would trample her, as would the likes of Agni and Rudra, Nevan also.

But hitting the 'smaller' foes she could take down...remember she is only human. ^__^

Sparda™

^^^ Thanks VIS and DZ!!! I didn't vote either.

To K and TR: Lady is only human, therefore she can't handle such powerful high-ranking demons as the Gatekeepers.

Remember that only Arkham as human dispatched her with ease.

Keaton

Premium
^not stictly true, Arkham modified himself with demonic elements that make him far more formiddable than any of the Guardian Demons, remember even Dante and virgil couldn't hit Jester...Arkham and Jester are one and the same.

Agni and Rudra are well beyond Lady's capabilities, but since the likes of Gigapede and Leviathan are substancially less powerful than Beowolf and Nevan etc they are within her reach imo.

Sparda™

^ And?! Arkham wasn't even trying, but was just playing with her.

You also forget something, that Arkham/Jester made the twins battle each other, weakening them until he could reach his goal, which he did. Remeber Jester's saying towards Vergil...

'...If you'd be in tip-top condition, you would have chopped me into confetti right now...'

Leviathan and the Gigapede are far beyond Lady's reach.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Tony_Redgrave;117595 said:
I voted for:

1)Gigapede. (It's not even a real boss so she would handle it just nice.)

2) Doppelganger. If you think about it. Doppelganger takes his form/abilities/weapons from the one he fights against. So she'd have to fight herself. Kinda ok I think.

3) And Leviathan. The small fry around the heart are nothing against her, and the two attacks that the heart itself does aren't a big deal for someone so fast as her.

That's freaky. I voted for the same things!
Gigapede is so easy, all I did was look at it and it died :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;117622 said:
^ And?! Arkham wasn't even trying, but was just playing with her.

Leviathan and the Gigapede are far beyond her reach.

Arkham toyed with Dante and Virgil too

Gigapede is easily within her capabilities, shes agile enough to avoid its attacks and her own firepower is substancial enough to deal consistant damage, its not like Gigapede physically attacks her...it just floats and shoots...we have already seen Lady's agility in play, personally I think she could take that giant flying arthropod down a few notches :D

Sparda™

Keaton;117628 said:
Arkham toyed with Dante and Virgil too

Gigapede is easily within her capabilities, shes agile enough to avoid its attacks and her own firepower is substancial enough to deal consistant damage, its not like Gigapede physically attacks her...it just floats and shoots...we have already seen Lady's agility in play, personally I think she could take that giant flying arthropod down a few notches :D

Check my post again...

Lady can't handle none of the big demons. She's agile and all, but she'd die in the first 5 minutes with Gigapede, let alone the others.

Zato-OW

King
Lady cannot defeat anyone on this list. She is just a mere human and this list are high classed demons, she would lose to all of them. She could probably beat Geryon though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom