• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think in DmC 2 Dante should have a different personality&appearance ?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I hope there never comes a release for DmC2. I think Dante was way cooler and Vergil was so fly before Donte may Crap came out.

Final warning chick - all you've done since you got here is bitch and it's not nice or pretty. So chill out or find somewhere else that tolerates it.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I hope there never comes a release for DmC2. I think Dante was way cooler and Vergil was so fly before Donte may Crap came out.

I can respect that, but this thread is about whether DmC2 Dante should have a different personality and/or appearance. So you're not actually contributing to the thread. And that is not to be respected.

aoshi

Hey! That was hilarious. Stupid...but hilarious.

10238_594458347253144_782093276_n.jpg

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Oh you boring peoples :troll:Did you heard something about sense of humor?
This cut scene is awesome.

I agree. People should lighten up a bit and realize this is DMC making fun of itself. The scene shows a break in character. But I can understand that people who want a more realistic Devil May Cry (though realistic is not quite the right word) don't like that scene.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I agree. People should lighten up a bit and realize this is DMC making fun of itself. The scene shows a break in character..
seriously this is how post DMC1 dante should be like
Not the one who goes around acting like a baby.. for me i prefer dante as a snarky hero not as an unmitigated childish idiot.

Back on Topic the best thing NT can do to DmC's dante is make him more like the "original" dante(By original i mean DMC1) more grown up and mature.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Not the one who goes around acting like a baby.. for me i prefer dante as a snarky hero not as an unmitigated childish idiot.

No offense intended, but if I have to choose between: ''F u c k you!'' and somebody who sort of cynically (and badly) parodies stage drama, I'd go with the latter. However juvenile it may seem, it doesn't hold a candle to ''f-u-c-k you'' and ''you s-a-c-k of s-h-i-t'' and ''watching it (Mundus' baby) explode into little wet chunks''. It's just a different form of jejune.

I agree, though, that that's what post-DMC Dante should be like. DMC1 Dante's still the best, I think.

Reactions: EnJ

EnJ

Shade

Back on Topic the best thing NT can do to DmC's dante is make him more like the "original" dante(By original i mean DMC1) more grown up and mature.

Sense of humor, you need sense of humor...

“Smile, gentlemen, smile, for a serious face is not a sign of intelligence. All the dumb things in the world are done with that facial expression” ― Baron Munchhausen :troll:

PS I almost sure you somewhere about 18 years old. But so much wanabe mature ^_^

>DmC Dante
>mature
images

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
No offense intended, but if I have to choose between:
There should be no choice first of all post DMC 1 dante should act&dress like DMC 1 dante

Whatever kind of character you like its your business DmC is reboot so he has new personality like it or not.
Sense of humor, you need sense of humor...
Just because i don't want my fav character to act like a clown i don't have a sense of humor ?? WTF does that mean ?
PS I almost sure you somewhere about 18 years old. But so much wanabe mature
Kids under 12 yr can be mature too and adults over 18 can be asshats,stop generalizing.
>DmC Dante>mature
images
qm.gif
3qcc1m.jpg

EnJ

Shade
Just because i don't want my fav character to act like a clown i don't have a sense of humor ?? WTF does that mean ?

No, you don't have sense of humor because you perceive this cut scene too much serious.
It's like DMC fans who feels insulted because of "not in million years" joke. Just take things what was made to be fun too serious.

Kids under 12 yr can be mature too and adults over 18 can be asshats,stop generalizing.
Answer like this, make me think that i'm right. :/

Top Bottom