• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think in DmC 2 Dante should have a different personality&appearance ?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
In the end of the game he does get serious so it would be interesting to see what happens to him in DmC 2 will he get a new mature personality&appearance ?

I just can't wait to see another "DMC 2" its been ages since we had a legit sequel to a DMC game.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
In the end of the game he does get serious so it would be interesting to see what happens to him in DmC 2 will he get a new mature personality&appearance ?

I just can't wait to see another "DMC 2" its been ages since we had a legit sequel to a DMC game.
I wouldn't mind a more mature personality to show his age if it's set years after. A more redder stylish coat this time around too would go down nicely as well.
tumblr_mstsaa7dmU1r0ydf9o2_500.png

tumblr_mstsaa7dmU1r0ydf9o1_500.png

Dante should be a little like Leon, ya know, when he was funny T.T

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
I wouldn't mind a more mature personality to show his age if it's set years after. A more redder stylish coat this time around too would go down nicely as well.
tumblr_mstsaa7dmU1r0ydf9o2_500.png

tumblr_mstsaa7dmU1r0ydf9o1_500.png

That second pic of Leon....First pic fine...but that second....
Yeah....

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Then what would make this DT special ? LOL then he must have a new DT if he is going to wear red coat by default.
IMO I still think that RE4 has the best story in all resident evil games mainly because it didn't have anything to do with original B-horror movie story and never took itself seriously i love leon's antics it was more or less just like Dante from DMC 1 again probably because they both are the same characters.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Then what would make this DT special ? LOL then he must have a new DT if he is going to wear red coat by default.

It would probably evolve into a more demonic form that DmC hinted about. No need for coats to get bleached red anymore to show he's in DA, he'd just turn into a straight out demon thing.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
It would probably evolve into a more demonic form that DmC hinted about. No need for coats to get bleached red anymore to show he's in DA, he'd just turn into a straight out demon thing.
Well i'd hope so... i wonder how NT's devil trigger would be like... whatever it maybe i just don't want a lame time slowdown thingy i want something which actually goes even more faster.

I disliked DMC3 for the same reason because it slowed down everything and for a game which is supposed to be fast paced action i just found it unnecessary.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well i'd hope so... i wonder how NT's devil trigger would be like... whatever it maybe i just don't want a lame time slowdown thingy i want something which actually goes even more faster.

I disliked DMC3 for the same reason because it slowed down everything and for a game which is supposed to be fast paced action i just found it unnecessary.
Yeah, could've done with some cool moves when DT happened. Like lightning bolts or something, and then have it the enemies don't get stunned neither.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So we'll be playing as the bad guy ? that would be nice for a climax.

Well not necessarily a bad guy, but a more darker version of him with a slight cynical sense of humor and still able to be cocky every now and then.

15:59 and so on.

I was thinking Dante act more cynical and a bit more darker then in DmC from the long time of hunting demons, that it's made him become a bit colder and darker with humor. But it makes his goals even more wanting in killing the demons. He's also become a bit psychotic from the destruction revisiting him from his past.

In fact, this could be like Dante and Nero where Dante first meets Nero like this.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well not necessarily a bad guy, but a more darker version of him with a slight cynical sense of humor and still able to be cocky every now and then.
In fact, this could be like Dante and Nero where Dante first meets Nero like this.
IMO i would like to have Dante act more like alucard
more vocal but still dry and cynical

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
It's not much of a "should" but more of a "can". They had already changed Dante's character and more than half agreed... for a minute. Then went all insane. It's different from how they changed Vergil. In Vergil's Downfall as Vergil progressed through the missions he slowely began to understand the meaning of power. And so we got our new antagonist. And that was fine! But it would hard to completely change a half angel half demon, who would always be on hungover, and have strippers with him every night... to become some pizza loving, devil hunting, one-liner, show off, blah blah blah! But now Dante has the "humans under his protection" wich will end up in him making Devil May Cry... or regretting his decision.

The only thing I know is to take cover under your pizza blanket and hope for the best or worst of DmC Devil May Cry 2.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
it would be cool if he became serious but not TOO serious. sorta like mad max type serious.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
He could swear less, dress more like John Constantine and yet still have that Ninja Theory arrogant streak.

This, with a red coat. Damn, but if that don't scream "Professional asskicker!"

His DT could look like Ratman's Berserk form:

That's intimidating

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
he should keep his jacket, but he should wear a black button down shirt. more business like. he can wear some jeans but should wear dress shoes

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
ok. how about constantine new 52 (but with more of a moral center)?
I would actually like him to go as morally corrupt he can get.. only thing he needs is to be as charismatic as possible while being a Class A b@stard.

Top Bottom