• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think in DmC 2 Dante should have a different personality&appearance ?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
A slightly different personality because i feel the story should have Dante deal with making decisions that aren't necessarily clean cut or morally correct.

If you are too have this reboot you should have Dante walk the road less traveled and go on a different path than the classic otherwise him just walking through the motions of the classic would get boring.

So showing this Dante actually being clever or learning how to be a leader could be fun.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
A slightly different personality because i feel the story should have Dante deal with making decisions that aren't necessarily clean cut or morally correct.

If you are too have this reboot you should have Dante walk the road less traveled and go on a different path than the classic otherwise him just walking through the motions of the classic would get boring.
YES this one !! they should really make use of this reboot.. till now dante has just been inside a bracket of old Dante he needs to break through those shackles and make himself super unique.

tameem can say all he wants to say about old dante but he still has to prove that has can write a better character.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Make him look like this
25660-jpg.620

Definitely, but a little longer hair, and a shirt, with both sleeves on the jacket, unless it was making a nod to the whole 'got my jacket ripped' like in DMC3. Could still work.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
ok. how about constantine new 52 (but with more of a moral center)?
maybe more like movie Constantine, he's more of a fighter and a bit more heroic.

comic Constantine is more likely to get everybody else to do his fighting for him and not really someone you want to trust. most other characters believe him to be a necessary nuisance and dont really want anything to do with him while movie Constantine has more people who honestly like him.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I hope there never comes a release for DmC2. I think Dante was way cooler and Vergil was so fly before Donte may Crap came out.

*sigh* nice to meet you. Jakster. Just a quick warning. Your last 3 messages were kind of flame-starters, so chill before the mods ban you.

Top Bottom