• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think any of the DMC game series from part 1 to 3 should qualify for platinum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Re: Do you think any of the DMC game series from part 1 to 3 should qualify for plati

Well the 1st is all ready platinum and games only get platinum if they sell well and because of DMC2 I don't think 3 sold well but I think it should of.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Re: Do you think any of the DMC game series from part 1 to 3 should qualify for plati

Yeah, I've got DMC on platinum. DMC3 should be too, but I'm not sure about 2

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Well, most of the people I know said that DMC2 was a total mess up. Im not so sure of it myself though.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire

I like DMC2 ^_^ I like to play it every now on then

Dark Drakan

Admin

Well the first already is as people have said and im sure the 3rd should be too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

DemonSlayer6;52021 said:
Do you think any of them should qualify for platinum? I think DMC3 should, you?=]

Is that even a question? XD

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter

I didn't play DMC1 or 2 'cause I don't have PlayStation :( but I think DMC3 really MUST be qualified for platinum.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

I bet DMC4 is going to be one. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom