• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
you all know that vergil in the secret ending fought against mundus right so what I need ti know is did he won agaisnt him and how in the world did his sowrd endup broken in the order of the sowrd clan
could you please tell me

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
O.K. I'll tell you.

Remember Nelo Angelo? He IS vergil. Mundus defeated him and took over his mind Nelo Angelo is Vergil's corrupted form.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ryuuji;114453 said:
I played it but tell me what happened

Play it again and pay attention :lol:

Vergil is corrupted by Mundus, and he is turned into Nelo Angelo ;) Where he tries to kill Dante for Mundus and fails... And disappears after Dante defeats him. Whether he is dead we do not know...

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
you don't have to say it I will give you rep but what happened in that fight in dmc 3 and the sowrd hoe did it get to the order of the sowrd

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
LordOfDarkness;114455 said:
Play it again and pay attention :lol:

Vergil is corrupted by Mundus, and he is turned into Nelo Angelo ;) Where he tries to kill Dante for Mundus and fails... And disappears after Dante defeats him. Whether he is dead we do not know...

ok I know that
but I want to what does that have to do with the battle of mundus and sowrd being borken in tha hands of the order of the sowrd??????

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
After Vergil attacked Mundus; shortly after he re-immerged his soul into a demonic form, destroying his human self. Nelo Angelo is like a shell carrying his soul around. Once Dante defeated him, only his half of the amulet was left, no one knew what happened to Yamato, how the Order obtained it and where Vergil's soul dissapeared to.
However, the Bianco/Alto Angelo ("White Angel" in Italian) is made by Agnus from fragments of Nelo Angelo or "Fallen Angel".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom