• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you know what you're getting for x-mas

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm getting a PS3 (40GB :() with a few games.
My chemical romance: the black parade
Pokemon Diamond
God of war 1 and 2
and I might be getting a bleach DVD (not sure).

You can post what you're getting.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Well Im getting from one of my family members a trip to japan just for a special meeting with one o his friends and were going shopping for a speical Kimono for just the evening baquent that they are holding. Were going to leave the night before christmas eve and get back on the 2nd of januarary.
Soo thats what Im doing for christmas.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I already got a new computer because they only had 2 left for a good price. As for what I might get... a new jump drive since my dumb a$$ broke my old one and probably some money for clothes. :/ The rest of my mom's money and mine is going to a brand new car. <3

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
more games for my 360: hitman:bloodmoney, dead rising, assasins creed, and fable and hopefully somemore games and quite possibly some money, i got a violin for my bday but it broke, but i don't care because now isn't the time to be playing one:lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am getting a new phone, that i have had a play with but it can only have 2 songs on it:( and 4 cans of soda and maybe a couple of £££

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm getting another PS3 paddle (cuz I obviously can't afford them), along with Heavenly Sword, Lair, and Genji. I've got a crap loud of money I know I'm getting along with a plane ticket to Virginia to see my dad, so I get two Christmas's this year XD *crosses fingers* maybe he'll get my car for me instead of making me wait til February!! :D He already reserved DMC4 for me (WOOOOOOOT!!!)

Things on my wishlist were a bunch of books, all of the games listed above :)( they missed Folklore), and a tablet, which I KNOW I'll never see *sobs*

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Well, I've been trying to get a Wii, which by the way is a ***** to find now, but I've had no luck yet. My next option is to stand outside of BestBuy at 4 in the morning:( . I'm also going to get RE: The Umbrella Chronicles with it and the Wii Zapper along with a Killswitch Engage CD.

Top Bottom