• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do u think that anything could ever destroy dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's possible, even though he is a son of Sparda, he's not entirely invincible, I mean look at it, if he was, you wouldn't be able to die in game, there's some proof that things out there have the power to kill off Dante.

Sparda could defeat him for sure, Vergil basically matches him move for move in terms of power and I'm sure there are stronger demons than Sparda out there that we just haven't encountered yet that have the potential to obliterate him, although, that being said, in his Majin Form, nothing can touch Dante.

So that's pretty much put my arguement to rest, he's invulnerable in his Devil May Cry 2 Majin Form, the Devil Trigger activated when his health is red, he becomes unkillable and can take down any boss in a matter of seconds, that being said, if he can pull that off before he's killed, nothing can stop him.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I'm sure that there's something out there that could take Dante out, but it would have to be incredibly powerful.

ManOfMayhem

Majin form owns everything in his way. Nothing can get close enough to Dante to have a chance to kill him. When Dante is in his normal form then there is a chance that he could be killed. But we dont know of such a strong Demon yet.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think if anyone could destroy Dante, it would be Vergil. Or Chuck Norris.

Keaton

Premium
Virgil or Sparda are the only characters whom have a chance, but while they have been away Dante has doubled his strength easily, its tough to wonder if they could've kept up ^__^

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity...twice!

Good lol's.

Sparda™

Keaton;102371 said:
Virgil or Sparda are the only characters whom have a chance, but while they have been away Dante has doubled his strength easily, its tough to wonder if they could've kept up ^__^

If Vergil's still alive, his power is equal to that of Dante. They're twins. As for Sparda, If HE'S still alive, he's twice more powerful than Dante.^_^

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;102374 said:
If Vergil's still alive, his power is equal to that of Dante. They're twins. As for Sparda, If HE'S still alive, he's twice more powerful than Dante.^_^

Ah, so by that logic the twins combined equal to the power of Sparda? Ooh, it will be curious to see what happens in DMC5 =p

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
devilmaycry;102357 said:
I think if anyone could destroy Dante, it would be Vergil. Or Chuck Norris.
:lol:

ROFLMAO literally...Chuck Norris that is classic....
I SERIOUSLY AM CRACKING UP....!
That would be one hell of an interesting fight....but i don't think even Chuck Norris, would destroy Dante, considering that Dante is half demon.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Trish67;102938 said:
That would be one hell of an interesting fight....but i don't think even Chuck Norris, would destroy Dante, considering that Dante is half demon.
Very true. However, you are forgetting one very important fact: Chuck Norris is... Chuck Norris! He can't fail! Who else can round roundhouse kick a dinosaur and live to tell the tale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom