• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do u think that anything could ever destroy dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Man

I think if there is any 1 he has to be more powerful than vergil. vergil beat dante in dmc 3 the first time you vs him but dante keeps gettin stronger.
so its hard to tell if any1 can defeat dante

koibito

in a battle the only way to defeat him i think would be to cut off his head cuz obviously he doesnt need his organs but i bed even if you cut off his head he could be put together but in a battle if hes neutralized he loses as for who could beat him? i believe only the uber dark knight sparda could defeat him and how to kill dante? i think you'd have to completely obliterate him.

koibito

the only one's who could beat chuck norris are goku from dbz sesshomaru from inuyasha and of course (getting back to the subject of devil may cry) the dark knight sparda the three gods of anime/video games XD sry if that was too off subject

Evil Nero

Well , Dante has been impaled numerous times , shot in the head , had loads of sythes impale din his body whilst eating pizza and he still acted as if nothing happened. I think instead of "anything" destorying Dante , lets say "HOW" they could destroy them.

Evil Nero

It confuses me thought , what type of move in a duel could kill him? Sure he can be weakened but what actual move could finish him off?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Surely it's simple, it's already been proven that he can be hurt, so why not chop off his head?

Not even full blood demons can survive the ol' head being chopped off, so what's to say Dante can? :lol:

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;107482 said:
Surely it's simple, it's already been proven that he can be hurt, so why not chop off his head?

Not even full blood demons can survive the ol' head being chopped off, so what's to say Dante can? :lol:

The problem is, none has even cut a finger to him, let alone the head...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: Well scythe's have been embedded into him, he's been impaled with his own sword on MANY occasions, so what's so say someone couldn't...Oh I don't know, move up a few inches and aim for the head?

And no Evil Nero, you heard someone say VERGIL. :lol:

Sparda™

Vergil stabbed Dante's torso with the Rebellion, impaled Dante's palm with the Yamato....But nothing got chopped off...^_^

Evil Nero

I never said Virgil chopped his head off , i'm saying its likely Virgil could make that strike to the head!

Koemi

half-breed
Vergil is kinda cold-blooded, but on many occasions I almost got the idea that he never meant to kill Dante - the first duel in DMC 3 was a good example I think. Dante's DT isn't awaken yet, he's stunned for a split sec and Vergil stabbed him with Yamato, then with Rebellion. Could have easily cut off his head.

Anyhow, yah, seen him getting stabbed at his heart, impaled by numerous various weapons and bullets, slashed on his head, and dadah~ he's still standing and beat the crap out of ya (bloody palace 101 boss ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom