• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do Dantes wepon need to reload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

I dont think that Capcom put much thought into the reasoning behind it, so I dont think there is an official explanation. I imagined that he is able to create the bullets in the guns as a demonic ability or something. A bit harder to believe that he can make infinite rockets appear out of nowhere... and its quite a specific power to have. I think its meant to be just like an over-the-top thing in the game, an element which is removed to make everything smoother and faster paced, I dont want to have to reload every five seconds

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Who the hell only uses guns to dispatch enemies in DMC. Devil arms play the most part, at least for me. But I also like using block and release as Royal guard allows for SS rank easiest.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I only had to use Beowulf's Stinger/Killer Bee move to kill all the demons at the end of the game. Nice! It worked well then...

w33l33

meh...
The Phantarch;57478 said:
Who the hell only uses guns to dispatch enemies in DMC. Devil arms play the most part, at least for me. But I also like using block and release as Royal guard allows for SS rank easiest.

thats my point. btw i find swordmaster easiest to get a high ranking by using dance macabre but whatever works for you i spose...

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
ok, i got lost here... but what does it matter. would you rather have to worry about reloading ammo while playing or not? i know i wouldnt, so why question it?

SpardaSword

It could be an advanced form of alchemy since he seems to make bullets out of nothing he may be able to defy the law of alchemy equivilent exchange.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
the reason he doesn't have to reload is coz imagine playing then running out of bullets in mid air? pretty crap, thats the game play reason. As for story reason, well seeing as you can do charge shot ect in gunslinger style I'd say he shoots magic really, just like how virgil can with those sword things.

I agree with what they say with some folks out here... i can say dante use his natural power to have a infinite ammo... not only in evony and ivory imagine how dante just shot his gun with a shotgun or a granade launcher in DMC 1 or a rocket launcher like kalina anne of DMC 3... i think were could dante sets the bullets around his body... if he will reload where could he get the bullets if he dont have any of them in his body see?...

bloodyshadow

Trickster
or maybe when he kills demons and obtains their blood (red orbs) some part of it cannot merge with Dante because its so dangerous so he uses it as a weapon instead of getting rid of it. not a bad idea huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom