• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do Dantes wepon need to reload?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well he supposedly made his guns himself, like Sparda did with Luce and Ombra. But nothing is proved or explained what caused him to never reload in the cut-scenes. Maybe he's like Lucky Luck and reloads at the end of the story:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Excuse me if im wrong, but I believe Dante has unlimited ammo because he creates the bullets through his own energy and magic when he fires. I think it said in DMC1 that Ebony and Ivory shoot magical bullets. Notice how the bullets get stronger in DT?

Thats what I think, and I believe this was said somewhere, but I can't remember where.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
It's witchcraft, I say!

I'm kidding. But I think I agree with what Vergilissexy is saying. I believe I have read that somewhere before. Never in a cut scene or book have I ever seen Dante have to reload. Never have I seen in any other series where a character didn't have to reload. I wonder if it was on purpose or does he really not have to reload? A mystery it is indeed.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Dantes guns weren't made by him. He had a gunsmith make his guns. As for reloading I think that Capcom didn't put much thought into it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dalkin;56983 said:
Dantes guns weren't made by him. He had a gunsmith make his guns. As for reloading I think that Capcom didn't put much thought into it.

Only in the novel.
In the games it only says that Ebony & Ivory are hand-made.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In Dmc1 it says that someone made the guns for Dante, however in 3 at the end Vergil uses one like he use to, so i think that they were made for thm both. As for the unlimited ammo, i agree with Vergilissexy i think it some sort of magic.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Dante can manipulate elements in the natural world to form bullets in his guns or something like that.

Anderick

The reason why Dante's weapons never have to reload is because he had demonic spirits in them that allows him to have imfinate Ammo, I believe that every time he kills a demon it reloads his guns for him or stacks up.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Thats a great theory, they are demon guns and demons power them up. I agree with you.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, we just have to remember Nightmare Beta. Whenever you charged with it, you consumed part of your DT power. But you could still use it without DT. Since Sparda's guns Luce and Ombra 'could' be of demonic nature, it wouldn't be surprising if Ebony & Ivory where too. However the other guns' infinite ammo is a bit questionable.:p

w33l33

meh...
to be fair does it really matter? dante kicks *** and his weapons kick *** too that should be reason enough not to have to reload...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom