• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC6?

KtWtWiS43

yet you have not mentioned gameplay functions a game is more then a story

Gameplay in the series already has an amazing track record with each subsequent game. Arguably, even DMC2 as sub par as it was, introduced series' standards like "Two-some Time," "Hailstorm," and in game weapon switching. So in that area I don't feel the need to elaborate on it. I was only stating my thoughts on where the series ends up falling short for me = the story. I mean I could throw in my thoughts on a control scheme or some ideas on new game mechanics, but as far as pushing the series into the right direction, I feel that the story is in fact the most important aspect.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here's how I think Dante will look in DMC6.
tumblr_ls9f4wOERm1qj9hms.jpg

At least he has the white hair and red coat, right?:troll:

Biswajit

Devil may cry is my favorite game serise but DMC devil may cry is not so good as there is not Nero in the game and Nero is fv character in this serise.After all it is not DMC 5 i want Nero in DMC 5 with more weapons and more skills.DMC 5 should above 15gb and much difficult such as Darksiders 2.Nero should collect his weapons like Darksiders 2..And with much more styles like Dante......we want Nero,Dante and Vergil has the same power as they three brothers...Of course Vergil is much more booooring in this serise...so it far worse than Devil may cry 4 DMC 4 rockzzzz

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Continue off where DMC 2 left off.... or make a game with a female protagonist..no Trish or Lady...

Top Bottom