• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc5 protaganist(s) should be...

Who should be protaganist(s)

• Trish/Lucia/Lady spin off (indivdual stories)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nero

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Vergil (Vergil's Despair = prequel)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

Please have vote based on what you think is appropriate.

In my opinion i think having Dante as protaganist will be bad for the serie. He's been in many games, and having him be protaganist will be stretching it even more.
So i would like to see a Trish or Vergil game.

Nero is less favorable scenario for me though.

I voted Vergil because he's not been protaganist and i think having a story thats about him will be good.

IncarnatedDemon

^ I am big fan of Dante but that troll must bow down.

So just vote who you think is most appropriate to be protaganist, and dont mind that people may rage out or something stupid like that.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Nero, as I don't see how Vergil could return if all that's left of him is inside the Yamato (and therefore in Nero's DT).
Nero should really be fleshed out more and should develop as a character a bit. He can become like the new Sparda and possibly have children with Kyrie. Maybe twins :) Maybe be a bit more like Vergil. Some higher power should challenge Nero, like Mundus's offspring or something. Something that's stronger than Mundus, anyway. By making that happen, they'd be confirming that Nero has transcended Dante's power by being more 'human'. That was sort of DMC4's theme, anyway. Now to just bring a conclusion to that theme.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Nero, as I don't see how Vergil could return if all that's left of him is inside the Yamato (and therefore in Nero's DT).
Nero should really be fleshed out more and should develop as a character a bit. He can become like the new Sparda and possibly have children with Kyrie. Maybe twins :) Maybe be a bit more like Vergil. Some higher power should challenge Nero, like Mundus's offspring or something. Something that's stronger than Mundus, anyway. By making that happen, they'd be confirming that Nero has transcended Dante's power by being more 'human'. That was sort of DMC4's theme, anyway. Now to just bring a conclusion to that theme.

This sounds promising

IncarnatedDemon

Seriously a prequel would Vergil can be epic. Story and gameplay wise.
And right after it we can continue Nero's story.

tumblr_m647h3MPJ61qdmm7do1_500.png

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
No more prequells continue the story make it better too long have we been stuck in prequells

Agreed. As fun as a prequel sounds, the DMC series is dying, what with DmC coming along. So I think it's best to end the series with a bang, and that bang... is Nero! XD

That sounded wrong :p

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Agreed. As fun as a prequel sounds, the DMC series is dying, what with DmC coming along. So I think it's best to end the series with a bang, and that bang... is Nero! XD

That sounded wrong :p

I might accept a vergil and nero game a vergil prequell and a nero sequell in the same game with dlc lol but thats as far as im going

IncarnatedDemon

ii dont mind either oucome. Im not big Nero fan but ill happy for Nero fans.

But my biggest wish is a Vergil game, though if thats going to work with story it must be when hes 14-15 years old. Because at end of dmc3 Vergil was attacking prince of darkness, so he probably died shortly after. That is if we use dmc1 as "Then he returned controlled by Mundus".

But Vergil is very awesome, again view this awesome art:

tumblr_m647h3MPJ61qdmm7do1_500.png

Trish game is also a wish of mine.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
images
Zero... no arguments here ! at least someone as cool as zero is needed in DMC 5 to catch my attention.. otherwise why replace dante ?

Unless they turn nero into a murderous sociopath i don't want to see his whiny ass ever AGAIN !

Top Bottom