• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4SE DLC Topic (+ Ideas/Wishlist)

What Type of DLC Would You Wanna See?

• Characters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weapons

• Characters + Weapons

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@D-Sparda

It's just a theory. I never said anything was 100% certain.

Sure, it's probably just laziness.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/his...apcom-3-and-ultimates-3s-costumes-capcom-side

de9eddea2d3945bb5af34e9a412fde10.jpg

"This sinister look, known as Corrupt Vergil, first appeared in Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition as an alternate costume. Makes sense then to have it as one of his alts in Ultimate MvC3, right? Notice the dark veins spreading across his face - creepy! As for his powered up mode, the team really wanted to have Vergil become Nelo Angelo, but various complications made it too difficult. For example, Nelo uses a large sword while Vergil uses a katana, and both had different move sets in their original games. In the end, the team settled on Sparda, who is Vergil and Dante's legendary father. Nara-san is a former DMC team member and really wanted to make Nelo Angelo work, but hopes fans enjoy Sparda as a compromise."

Ixbran

Smashing~
you know what would be cool, is if we got a costume for Trish based off Eva. I mean Dante keeps getting Sparda costumes right? Why not give Trish an Eva costume? I think it'd be pretty cool

Ixbran

Smashing~
Trish ALREADY is in an Eva costume.
No I mean like, Dante inherited his fathers looks, so he slicks back his hair puts on his fathers outfit to complete the look for his Sparda Costume. I say we do the same for Trish: Style her bangs like Evas, then give her Evas black gown and red sash.

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smashing~
More stages. Just new areas to explore or fight in.
oooohhhh, that would be nice. I wonder how it would be implemented, a stage selection option at the missions menu? DLC Missions maybe, set in new areas. OOOHHH, maybe some new bosses to fight, and new weapons?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
  • DMC1 Costume for Dante
  • DmC Costume for Nero
  • Jill Valentine Costume for Lady
  • Leon Kennedy Costume for Dante
  • Albert Wesker Skin for Vergil
  • Jake Mueller Skin for Nero (^See what I did there? :sneaky:)
  • Force Edge/Alastor Skin for Rebellion
  • Ifrit Skin for Gilgamesh
  • DmC Rebellion for Red Queen
  • Playable Kyrie

A man can certainly dream...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I want to see a new bloody palace.
I've always thought that platform was boring to look at.

Domenic93

I would love for the weapons from DMC3 to make a comeback, for some story dlc for the time nero's arm transformed,

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Something BIG, considering this was a special edition re release that was supposed to add content, any DLC would have to be big enough to warrant being called an add on, something like Case West

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'd say bug DLCs for a Special Edition of DMC4 would just be a waste of money and resources. Money and resources that should go to DMC5.

incneet

I'll show how to use the power!!!
other good stuff: Quicksilver Style and Doppelganger Style DLC

Styles for Dante/Nero/Vergil:
Dante: Quicksilver/Doppelganger
Nero: Quicksilver
Vergil: Quicksilver/Doppelganger

Top Bottom