• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Site Update!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oooh! Nice find, Zato-OW. I'll check it out now. Cheers! =]

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Wicked! Mephisto looks sick!

And finally a direct feed long version of the TGS trailer.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Is that for the U.K. or did they move it to FEBRUARY for the US too?!!? D: I'll be super poor by then. Gosh darnit!

Chrysander

I think that's America. On the right, you can see the game information. But as IGN is run by total ****-heads, they haven't even got their new release date in there anywhere! It says January for America... so who knows what they're talking about. But I would imagine they mean America?

Chrysander

VI-Rainbow;55441 said:
Is that for the U.K. or did they move it to FEBRUARY for the US too?!!? D: I'll be super poor by then. Gosh darnit!

In one of the new videos on IGN, Kobayashi says that they are aiming for a Feb release worldwide! So that's good news, normally Europe has to wait for like eight years before they get anything, and Australia is still on pacman.

Poopy X

The best artist.
The new website is great. Except I can't understand Japanese.The enemy Mephisto looks like an alien from Lost Planet(flicker). It got a really huge finger,and I wonder how does it pick its nose.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well... no need to start a fight or anything... but I just want to say that you have attempted it once... so trust is quite futile at this point in time...

Top Bottom