• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Nero Vs. Dante?

Dante_2007

Who do you guys think is stronger? I know who is lol. Dante could kick the crap out of Nero with both hands tied behind his back lol.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Obviously everyone will agree that Dante is stronger.:p
After all Capcom said that you don't get to play with Dante at the very beginning of DMC4 because he's far too powerful;)

Mobfigurz

Give the original poster a break, he just wants the opinion of the community, even if it is a redundant topic.

So, Dante is the most Powerful, second to Sparda of course, but his Power may surpass that of Sparda in the Future, we know he is as Powerful as Sparda once he is in his TRUE demon form.

Cairnth

Vergil's Teacher XD
Hmm, I'm obviously gonna say Dante, but then have any of us actually played as Nero? So we don't actually know if he's any good. Although Dante would probably still win. Infact, so would Vergil. And Lady, Arkham, Nelo Angelo, Mundus, Trish, Hell Prides, Evil Puppet Things, and that little girl from the anime. But hey!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Cairnth;43982 said:
Hmm, I'm obviously gonna say Dante, but then have any of us actually played as Nero? So we don't actually know if he's any good. Although Dante would probably still win. Infact, so would Vergil. And Lady, Arkham, Nelo Angelo, Mundus, Trish, Hell Prides, Evil Puppet Things, and that little girl from the anime. But hey!

Hahahahah! I hate that little girl from the anime. BTW the evil puppet things are Marinettes and Bloody Maris.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i agreed with Cairnth in some point, in the beginig of DMC 3 vergil was a lot more stronger than dante, then dante turn out to be more stronger, and beat vergil in the end of DMC 3 , we don´t know what will heppan to Nero in DMC 4 ... but i doubt a lot that Nero will turn out to be stronger than Dante...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
He must be more powerful than he was in part 3 of course.
But to say, my little thought that came in my head like now, Nero could end up stronger if I maybe mistaken.
And remember. We didnt play the game yet so we dont know.

Mobfigurz

I would say that its impossible for Nero to be more Powerful than Dante, simply because Dante is the Son of Sparda, the Demon that defeated the Entire Demon Army of the Prince of Darkness, entrusted by the Emperor as the Highest Knight, the Dark Knight whose raw Power surpassed that of Mundus.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Conceicao;44255 said:
i agreed with Cairnth in some point, in the beginig of DMC 3 vergil was a lot more stronger than dante, then dante turn out to be more stronger, and beat vergil in the end of DMC 3

No kidding, those twins hit their power spurts quick! All that power in one night.

, we don´t know what will heppan to Nero in DMC 4 ... but i doubt a lot that Nero will turn out to be stronger than Dante...

Yeah, cause then id have to riot. I don't mind a new guy coming in, but stealing Dante's spotlight on top of him being stronger than him? Hecks no! (Even though thats kinda what Vergil did in part 3, but he doesn't count!)

I agree with conceicoa, no non-son of Sparda should be stronger than any of the Twins, especially a human. No matter how cool he is.

Raziel

Devil bringer
well "vergilsexy" how about you are forgetting that the director said that nero's and Dante's looks and personalities are similer for a secreat reason..but he would say what caus he wouldn't want to spoile the surprise and when he said nero is a human well cheeck this out Dante is half human half demon so 50% of both races and he said nero is human (NOT TOTALY HUMAN!!) so if dante didn't with the mother of nero..nero would be 75% human 25% demon i mean c'mon look at his game play the why he fight's it's impossible for a pull all those moves for being a human....most of my guess is that Nero is dante's son just think about it for a while^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmmmmm...
You could have a point...
But then who would be Neros mother if he was adopted by Kyrie that songstress???

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Raziel;44386 said:
well "vergilsexy" how about you are forgetting that the director said that nero's and Dante's looks and personalities are similer for a secreat reason..but he would say what caus he wouldn't want to spoile the surprise and when he said nero is a human well cheeck this out Dante is half human half demon so 50% of both races and he said nero is human (NOT TOTALY HUMAN!!) so if dante didn't with the mother of nero..nero would be 75% human 25% demon i mean c'mon look at his game play the why he fight's it's impossible for a pull all those moves for being a human....most of my guess is that Nero is dante's son just think about it for a while^_^

Sorry to ruin your theory, but it has been said by Kobayashi himself that Nero and Dante are not related. Don't believe me? Read this http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showpost.php?p=44354&postcount=24 Again, im sorry to ruin your theory, but it's only the truth. Dante would probably be worried about having a family anyways. (I said PROBABLY)

Raziel

Devil bringer
ok ok i get he is not related to Dante vergil or sparda but how the **** is he that similer to Dante and the director said there is a secreat to their apperians:dry:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hmmmmmm? Could it be possible that Nero was some kinda experimet or something. That would explain why he didn't have any parents.

morrigan

May be... Vergilissexy is right. Nero can be the Creation of someone Evil or The Order for special aims. We already saw "created" heroes - Trish (looks similar to Eva) and Lucia.
Or... Nero looks similar to Dante because they are "devil hunters", they lost their families etc. But they aren't "same-blood" relatives.

Top Bottom