• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Nero Vs. Dante?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think he's a creation. He supposedly was a child or a baby when Kyrie found him. Who would create something like that?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
What if he's like Blade?

Nero's mother could've been raped by a demon (just like Blade's mother was raped by a vampire, (or was she bitten by a vampire? not really sure) and that's how Nero came to be

just a theory though

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Now we're getting somewhere. That seems like a good theory. But still why did his hand changed? If he's some sort of half breed he should have stayed in human form most of the time like the twins. Or perhaps his hand was the only part of his body that DTied but permanently..
Still I go for being possessed or somehow changed during some sort of accident/ritual/etc.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I like your theory $JP but remember they said thay Nero was human. Agggghhhh! This is so agravating. How is Dante and Nero alike, but yet they're not related, but yet at the same time Nero's a human, but yet he has silver hair!!! Gaaaahhhhh!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Maybe he didn't always have Silver Hair. And the possible connection is that both him and Dante are somehow Demonic while not complete demons themselves?

$JP

Supreme Ruler
so nero's hair was like black or brown until he got the devil bringer and then it turned silver? so a demon can change the color of someone's hair?

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
DANTE IS FIRST AND FOREMOST SON OF THE MOST POWERFUL DEMON IN THE WORLD WAT DO U EXPECT? DID U SEE HOW DANTE WAS PLAYIN AROUND WITH NERO WHEN THEY WERE FIGHTING NERO IS GOOD BUT DANTE WOULD PWN HIM

Top Bottom