• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Main Boss

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Who do you think is the main boss in DMC4?

Is it Sparda, the guy who got killed by Sparda, Nero Angelo from DMC1, Virgil, Dante or is it the real Shaitan (SATAN)?

What do you think?

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I think it might be the leader of the order:lol:
But im not sure who it could be... Probably someone we arent expecting...:lol:

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I only think this cause they haven't revealed who the Leader is.:lol: Oh ya Nero Angelo and Vergil are the same person..:lol: ^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
In the manual of DMC, a Devil King is mentioned as the father of Mundus. Mundus killed him and took the crown for himself...
What if the King survived?
Although these ppl in DMC always make a completely new story and I don't think that someone like that will take the spotlight:p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Tony_Redgrave;20508 said:
In the manual of DMC, a Devil King is mentioned as the father of Mundus. Mundus killed him and took the crown for himself...
What if the King survived?
Although these ppl in DMC always make a completely new story and I don't think that someone like that will take the spotlight:p

like ur right about Mundus taking over the crown...........thats y i was in doubt about the name "Devil King"........and He created Leviathan too..........but i think that Devil King survived.......its a hunch

Mobfigurz

Well, it doesnt mention a Devil King, just a Devil Prince (Mundus), maybe the throne was empty or a supreme ruler didnt exist at that time.

This is what it says:

"About 2000 years ago, according to legend, while snow was falling on a clear, freezing night on Earth, a fierce devil prince was born deep in the darkest pit of the underworld.

Within a short time he gained his full powers and took over the Devil Throne. His first act as ruler of all devils was to declare himself emperor of the Devil Kingdom. His next feat was an invasion of the human world. His plan was to conquer it and rule as potentate over both the lower and the upper realms."

Arwen

Lost Soul
He stll has to defeat Mundus doesn't he. Saying that I would not think they would have the major boss of the underworld until they finish with the DMC series. I would say Dante fighting Nero would be the last boss.

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Ohh yea Mobfigurze did you get the DMC 5th Anniversary Edition pack, cause I got it!

And at the end of DMC2 (which is a special edition I think) where Lucia hears a motercycle which Dante uses, there is another movie at the end where it shows a guy that looks like Vergil came out of hades portal with Angel wings! And he had the true sacred froce of light, I mean Light itself: like Gods power!!!!!!!!
And he said that I have been purified!!

So you think its Vergil!!

So do you think that could be Vergil

Mobfigurz

I dont have the Anniversary Edition, Im upset now.

Looks like I have to get that before I get DMC4, otherwise my collection wont be complete, even though I have DMC, DMC2, DMC3 (Limited Artwork Cover) and DMC3 SE. I want the 5th Anniversary one!!

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
The Aniversary Edition has the whole Devil May Cry Set, its just that it has DMC2 wit some special endings and stuff!!

Mobfigurz;21050 said:
I dont have the Anniversary Edition, Im upset now.

Looks like I have to get that before I get DMC4, otherwise my collection wont be complete, even though I have DMC, DMC2, DMC3 (Limited Artwork Cover) and DMC3 SE. I want the 5th Anniversary one!!

BY THE WAY WHICH IS YOUR FAVE CHARACTER IN DMC?
Mine is Vergil cause he has full potetial and he is Mysterious!! DANTE IS A PARTY MAN!!
LETS ROCK!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I think it be Nelo Angelo he is the only dark one left and you know what it wouldnt surprise me because it would make a legendary battle like at mission 20 on DMC3 it would be so much better though I would love to see it personally.

Mobfigurz

You know what, I dont think it would be good for the Twins to fight, Dante should face a deadlier foe, who ever is the strongest in Hell or on Earth.

I mean they're brothers after all and they do care about each other. They worked together and defeated Arkham, Vergil told Dante to leave the Demon World as the Portal was closing, thats a sign that even though they dont like each other, they care about each other, just as Dante shedding tears for Vergil in the end of DMC3 and in DMC1, when Nelo saw the Amulet around Dante's neck, did he not feel something, to discover a memory which had been lost through his life as Nelo.

And okay, he did fight him again, but that was on the say so of Mundus and under his control.

Personally, I know they wont be the best of friends, but I dont want them to go up against each other again. Besides, Dante saw Nelo for the first time in DMC1, so Nelo wont appear in this that leads me to believe, since this is leading up to DMC1.

Im just rambling now

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
actually I just thought of something if Vergil was to come back in this that might explain why Dante went to kill Nero because Nero was Vergil's son and he was going to turn him evil but that is just one of my educated guesses.

Mobfigurz

Theres alot of questions raised by this edition of DMC, and they cant be answered so easily.

For instance, if Nero is Vergils son, who is the Mother and why do we not hear of a son in DMC1, surely they would trace those steps, unless Dante was succesful in killing Nero and that drove Nelo even further into darkness, but then he wouldnt care about Dante, considering both are bound by blood to Vergil if that was the case

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Awww you see we dont actually now when the time is for this do we. As far as we know Vergil was able to come back mother a child but when she found out he did evil things he killed her. He then gave his child to the order of the sword until he was truly ready to get him back then that would explain why Dante wanted to kill Nero and why Nero is being attacked by demons to tougthen him up and unleash his devil trigger.

Mobfigurz

yea but then that throws the Orde of the Sword into question, they're supposedly enemies of Demons and are trying to safeguard humanity from Evil, so would they do what you said.

But on the flipside, that could be why Dante is killing them, but Dante isnt after Nero, he's after the thing Nero has of his. But also, that could be reason enough for Dante to go easy on him, notice Dante never hits Nero, he just deflects his attacks but never actually strikes

Top Bottom