• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Main Boss

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
You know what I think we might beable to crack this we must be close see I knerw I was on to something it all falls into place owwwww yeah leaders of Sony try me now the game aint even out yet and I have creaked the story line.

Mobfigurz

But which theory/storyline do you prefer?

I personally like the thought of Nero being a vessel for Vergil/Nelo

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Nah the demon is just going to be like a reincanation of Phantom just better I like the Idea of Nero being a vessel for Nelo Angelo what I was thinking though was that Nero's devil trigger will be a little like Argosax you know the man thing.

Mobfigurz

That Demon is the first Boss you encounter isnt it?

I remember the guys that played the Demo said that from the start of the Demo until you see the Demon is playable. So from the start up until you encounter that Demon didnt seem all that long, so that cant be the main Boss, only your first Boss fight.

But then again, some Bosses do have a habit of coming back and trying to bite you in the ***

Mobfigurz

Yeah, that 'Phantom' annoyed the hell out of me, especially when his scorpion like tail came out and started jumping around like an idiot, but that was in DMC2, in DMC1 he wasnt so bad, easily defeated.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
it wouldn't make any sense to bring him back... doesn't everyone want him out though, i mean seriously it just doesn't make sense....i think the boss would be someone like maybe nero or if not then some crusty old boss we've never seen before...

i don't like that idea, i hated him, i truly despised him with a passin.............and i still do....but that's besides the point....

Mobfigurz

I have to say, as far as Bosses go, DMC2 had the worst, ugliest ones of the lot.

I forget the name of the Boss, but that one that comes out of the Building, the big face and sends bats and rays of light out of his mouth and then detaches and fights you with rays of light and red laser-like flows of energy. He was hideous!

The final Boss, Despair Embodied was also lame

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know I mean its not really a challenge that but I have to say the inner Argosax was a little bit of a challenge.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nel0 Angel0;21173 said:
I know I mean its not really a challenge that but I have to say the inner Argosax was a little bit of a challenge.

How did you find the despair embodied hard, you boasting about nightmare not even putting up a fight against you on DMD in DMC1?:\

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Mobfigurz;21151 said:
I have to say, as far as Bosses go, DMC2 had the worst, ugliest ones of the lot.

I forget the name of the Boss, but that one that comes out of the Building, the big face and sends bats and rays of light out of his mouth and then detaches and fights you with rays of light and red laser-like flows of energy. He was hideous!

The final Boss, Despair Embodied was also lame

True said!!:D
But the storyline in DMC4 would be better if they brought Vergil back, but he is pure wit light powers! And he now uses guns!

That's gonna be crazy:D
Off the hizzy yo!!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
The Phantarch;21182 said:
How did you find the despair embodied hard, you boasting about nightmare not even putting up a fight against you on DMD in DMC1?:\

I know that the main guy cant kill me but he can put up a fight never said I couldnt beat him I always beat him and besides I dont like to boast all I know is Nightmare and Argosax die when I fight them and thats a fact.

Top Bottom