• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Main Boss

morrigan

Berial can be the main boss. But I prefer the new supreme Devil. Never seen before! And Credo can be a human who want to make the Order the greatest and powerful organisation. So Credo can be a conductor to this world for the great Evil.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You have point there about Vergil.
But for Beriul, I dont really think so.
The last time I said that Tony Redgrave said that he wont be the main boss in part4.
There IS a new baddie and Capcom wont be telling anymore, the rest is a total secret I tell ya, Sssssecret!

Zato-OW

King
he will have a purpose in the story but i was just saying mabe if u do something like dmc3 where at the ending credits you had to kill over 100 demons to get a bonus clip of dante(dmc is born) or vergil(nero is born).Mabe they will have somthing likw that,that will allow you to play vergil as a bonus boss.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Some pretty out there theories i've been reading.
Anyhoo, it would be best if they either A) left vergil out (sry vergil fanboys) B) put him there as a boss for nero and nothing but a sliver in the storyline and finally C) Capcom is lying and Vergil actually is physically in the game.

Top Bottom