• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Full TGS07 Trailer

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Wow my heart was beating faster and faster through the whole trailer....sniff sniff...... , the trailer was beautiful and the music was awesome awesomeness! This is another reason why I live for DMC. Thanks Zato-OW, your the man!!!
4reals +++++++Rep!

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Very interesting, I'm wondering who the robot kinda looking demons are. Could their leader possibly be the final boss?

X_nick_X

It's looks great:D
I'm guessing there going with the dmc3 style of kill the boss get there soul as a weapon since that purple thing looks like that snake.
Also i can't see kyrie dying she seems like to much of an important character to kill of.

But the fact such a long plot revealing trailer came out means it's gonna come out soon?^_^

Raziel

Devil bringer
WAAWo_O ...u know...after watching that video few times and with emo song playing with it till the end..i..i got heartbroken for nero..and..almost cried:unsure: poor guy:(

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
This trailer gave me goosebumps, I have seriously underestimated the story in this game.

Very dramatic.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
darth_angelo45;52125 said:
This trailer gave me goosebumps, I have seriously underestimated the story in this game.

Very dramatic.

Yeah. The story line is a hell of alot different than I believed. It's almost shocking. I know I'm just gonna love it.

Top Bottom