• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Dante/Nero Tricks, Hints, Shortcuts

Picard

Starfleet Demon
1) Gladius can be snatched from air while flying towards Nero
2) Buster can take out Mephisto's cloak in 1 hit on lower difficulties

I have also noticed that Mephistos can get confused if you stand directly below them.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I have also noticed that Dante can cut down Gladii with Rebellion when they are flying towards him. Timing can be problematic, but it is quite fun.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
shotgun works great for killing or downing gladius wuth dante too, dt and gattling gun can drop mephisto cloak super quick with him too.

also using two of the 3 hit yamato combo with him repeatedly can break shields too handy enough

Last edited:

Picard

Starfleet Demon
Against Gladius, I typically use Pandora's rockets... same for Mephisto's cloak. Would Gattling gun be more effective?

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I've also noticed that Dante's Swordmaster's swordspin attack makes him ummune to Chimera enemies' counterattacks.

Gilgamesh seems to be particularly effective against Bael, Assaults and Angelos.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
lucifer pin up is most effective against assaults

and distorted real impact is most effective against angelos

for blitz you can gligamesh dive kick it while air guarding too and drop it's shield

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
opening pandora is a great way to break angelo shields even without bar

you can use.yamato and royal guard.release.to break the shields too and interrupt there attacks

Berial can be taken down in under.30 seconds with multiple well timed dri's

you can stun cutlass.with the shotgun before using.hightime and launching them up for an aerial attack

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
For those who don't know royal guards royal release has invincibilty frames , it is especially usefull against the shield butt angelos do and against credo in bloody palace as dante. Obviously timing is crucial.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Will update with a lot more stuff , sorry i haven't been able.to be more active due to work. I will post more hints though including some light j'cing tricks for those with a small grasp on it. I may make a thread for advanced jc that is more in depth later.

Top Bottom