• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 anti petition. Support requested :)

Nero117

Ok some some folks on ign dmc boards decided to make a petition against DMC4. So i made an anti petition, basically one in favor of the game. I was looking for some support, just click the link below and enter any nick name. Original IGN thread link can be accessed from the anti petition link below. Thanks in advance. And yes this is my first post here. Howdy everyone?

http://www.petitiononline.com/dmc4ftw/petition.html

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nero117;81127 said:
Ok some some folks on ign dmc boards decided to make a petition against DMC4. So i made an anti petition, basically one in favor of the game. I was looking for some support, just click the link below and enter any nick name. Original IGN thread link can be accessed from the anti petition link below. Thanks in advance. And yes this is my first post here. Howdy everyone?

http://www.petitiononline.com/dmc4ftw/petition.html

for introductions,plz do it at the Introductions section,but welcome to the forums nevertheless...:)

Obviously Devil May Cry 4 should be protected...rep+ to you...:lol:

For those who want to see the petition against DMC 4,plz click the link below..meow...:)

http://www.petitiononline.com/dmc4693/

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i can see where they are coming from, i found that DMC4 was worse than DMC1 and 3, also, Nero was by no means a great charecter, and the amount of weapons in the game, were so few, you have the rebellion and gauntlets, in every game, you have the E&I and shotgun in every game, but there were only 2 other weapons(1 gun, 1 devil arms) that were not standard, i found this annoying, and i would like to see better in the future games, as i am unhappy with it, but i haven't played all the way through the game, just played as dante, when the game had been done so i wouldnt know about the repeated areas

The dark knight

I like this game. It is fun. Especially in son of sparda mode and BLOODY PALACE! I enjoy the challenge of a time limit. though it is to easy like DMC2.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The dark knight;81146 said:
I like this game. It is fun. Especially in son of sparda mode and BLOODY PALACE! I enjoy the challenge of a time limit. though it is to easy like DMC2.

I have to agree with that,but at least it has vast improvements than DMC 2...:)

The dark knight,you choose to be against DMC 4 game or become anti of the party against DMC 4,meow...?:)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
You got my support. I'm not going to stand by and let the noobs bash a game in my favorite gaming series.:mad:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I though the the only DMC game that was better than this was DMC1 I thought this beat DMC3 easy. Most of the stuff that annoyed me in DMC3 was pretty much fixed in 4. And I thought Nero was a great character. But it still has a long way to go before it becomes the greatest in the series.

robotoboy20

Im kinda against because they tried to bring back an already dead character 2 times now

it angers me when developers do these thing because it rings out any chance of me liking that character again

Virgils dead 3 was okay but 4 is going way to far they pretty much give virgil plastic surgery and say he is Nero/Nelo THEY MAKE IT SO! OBVIOUS

!!!!!!!!!!!

I Like Dante and would like for them to use a new character mabye bring sparda back from the dead and make him evil instead of using a character that was one of my favorites and throwing him in my face 3 times I just think Virgil should R.I.P that is all

4 pushes it a bit much besides that the gameplay in it was GREAT! but the story and character concept of Nero "Angelo" I was rather Annoyed

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Yeah let Vergil die I dont want this war over the power of Sparda again I thought we were done with Vergil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Done with Vergil? They barely did anything with him. D8 Besides, Capcom themselves said they were not done with the blue twin.

As for this whole petition thing. What the heck is the other one about? That game is already out, so what's the point of any of these?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;81187 said:
^ Done with Vergil? They barely did anything with him. D8 Besides, Capcom themselves said they were not done with the blue twin.

x2

Vergil was their best villain from all the games AND a part of Sparda's legacy. He's bound to return. Especially since his last moments were kinda lame since he couldn't even speak.

Keaton

Premium
Signed. +rep to Thread Starter :D

We must save DMC4!

........wait, what actually happens if it gets petitioned against? o_O I somehow doubt that it will result in an odd taboo.

Sparda™

To hell with the petition. I want Vergil together with Dante and Nero in DMC5, kicking some evil guy's a$$...:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;81437 said:
To hell with the petition. I want Vergil together with Dante and Nero in DMC5, kicking some evil guy's a$$...:lol:

I agree :D we want Virgil!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Why is everyone ignoring my question? :dry:

Vergilissexy;81187 said:
As for this whole petition thing. What the heck is the other one about? That game is already out, so what's the point of any of these?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Right on there. I love Vergil his style is unlike Dante's and I just prefer the katana to the sword any day lol...

Top Bottom