• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Video Walkthrough

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For any questions about DMC3 I think these videos here are more than enough to help you in your quest to finish the game;)
They are from masters in DMD/VH not only with Dante but with Vergil also, just to add a variation. And really Mission 17 video saved me with Vergil;)
Also credit to Nowshin for offering the idea!
Further threads for help in DMC3 Missions will be deleted and the posters would be directed here;)

01Mission 01

02Mission 02

03Mission 03

04Mission 04

05VergilMission 05 - Vergil

05Mission 05 - Dante Part 01

Mission 05 - Dante Part 02

06Mission 06

07Mission 07 Part 1

Mission 07 Part 2

08Mission 08

09Mission 09 Part 1

Mission 09 Part 2

10Mission 10

11Mission 11

12Mission 12

13Mission 13

14Mission 14 Part 1

Mission 14 Part 2

15Mission 15 Part 1

Mission 15 Part 2

16Mission 16 Part 1

Mission 16 Part 2

17Mission 17

18Mission 18 Part 1

Mission 18 Part 2

19Mission 19 Part 1

Mission 19 Part 2

20 Royal GuardMission 20

20 Quicksilver Mission 20

20 Trickster Mission 20

Secret Mission with Vergil. I picked him cause with Dante they are easier cause he has more abilities like flying.

Vergil Secret Missions

darthmaul223

like the vids. but i didn't need them to beat vergil. he was a peace of cake just keep dodging and attacking that's what i did.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, it is just a thread to help you get some strategies for the game in general. Not just for Vergil. And it's mostly for new/amateur players;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Im lucky Ive almost finished the game!
Though Cerberus is really tricky in Dante must die mode...
Anyone knows a strategy?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DemonSlayer6;41972 said:
Im lucky Ive almost finished the game!
Though Cerberus is really tricky in Dante must die mode...
Anyone knows a strategy?

This is why I made this. You can see the Cerberus strategy in the Mission 03 Video. I tested it myself and it works;)

cartoon765

I think that devil may cry2 and 3 were fun to play but 2 and 3 wos mixst up 2 shod of bin part3 wan 3shod of bin 2 im stil triinge to find owt !_!

cartoon765

all devil may cry 1 2and3 has thar one thing in comin thae all have dontae but in devil may cry3 thaer are dontae and vegil were wos vegil in 2 im stil confusd

cartoon765

peopal think that difrint devil may crys are bater but i think that thar are rong thar all the same asapt the carters im srry if my speling is hord to reed but i gost got up=(

Sir-Lukeh

Dante Does Die...
Yes DMC3 is defnatiely the one before the first. If you completed the first. (Like me) ^^ You'd understand why DMC3/DMC3:SE ended the way it did.

dmd

jester 3 on dmd mode

I dont use any help like devil stars. I use trickster/rebellion. been stuck for a while, any advice?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Re: jester 3 on dmd mode

Try this. It is with Vergil, but he doesn't use any move that Dante cannot do in this video so you should be okay. With Trickster you should be able to avoid easier than well. Also you see how Vergil shoots him all the time. For that use Ebony&Ivory with Spiral, and keep changing them;)

Jester

I'll also merge this topic with the Walkthrough as it should be useful.^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ummmm I have a question...You know that 3 trials thingy? Well originaly I only did two of them just to unlock the door, but not too long ago I decided to do them all. Here I am expecting a blue or gold orb and I get nothing. The thing strunk and nothing happend. What the heck is up with that?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If you do all 3 you get the Artemis gun. I suppose you won't get it if you have it already. Except if you play with Vergil..

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think I got that gun later on in the game, but I didn't do all three at that time. What a waste that gun sucks.

Top Bottom