• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Dante Costume

DevilNeverCry

Not sure if this pic has been posted yet.
ibuKrlQ0QlbOGr.jpg

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
It's been posted in the ENDINGS thread but I think this thread is fine. Honestly speaking, I would have preferred a DMC2 Dante costume since he had the best outfit out of all the Dantes IMO.

m100t8s

Ahh, Man, They really misunderstood the fans when they asked for an original Dante outfit.
DMC3 is probably the best one in the series, But Dante didn't have the best outfit there.
I thought that DMC1 Dante had the best outfit out of the 4 original games -_-

But hey! It's still better than nothing! I can't wait until I play with that costume ^^

mulalleybs

Ahh, Man, They really misunderstood the fans when they asked for an original Dante outfit.
DMC3 is probably the best one in the series, But Dante didn't have the best outfit there.

But hey! It's still better than nothing! I can't wait until I play with that costume ^^
Always have to bitch about something huh?

EvilX-81

I prefer DMC4 myself. Love the super long coat and the cowboy-esque gunslinger attire.

WorkenOnMaLeft

A few minor complaints about every single thing that gets released constitutes bitching. Oh bloody palace wasn't on disc, virgils downfall is only free with pre-order, oh... a dmc 3 costume.. yay... yada yada yada
Bloody Palace on disc locked till further notice: "wtf Capcom you always do this **** i hope you go bankrupt and die!" Bloody Palacenot on disc free DLC: "WHY IS IT FREE? WHY COULDNT YOU FINISH THE GAME ON TIME?? NOW THE 4 PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE INTERNET CANT PLAY BLOODY PALACE THATS ****ED UP CAPCOM!" aaaah humans are so funny....

Top Bottom