• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Dante Costume

crush

BTW, in the Japanese version it seems in that wig scene Dante say in translated lines
"This is horrendous!" I can't stop laughing.

Mystiq Doom

DMC1 costume? I always thought that one was corny as hell. The tight rain boots, the cuffed up sleeves...nah, not my thing. I hated DMC4 Dante as well, mostly because of his silly ass pants.

2, and 3 all the way. The reason I like that they added 3's costume is that 3 Dante has BAGGY PANTS. None of that skinny jean nonsense this Dante has now. Now your slice of pizza can breathe, homie. You'll thank me later.

m100t8s

DMC1 costume? I always thought that one was corny as hell. The tight rain boots, the cuffed up sleeves...nah, not my thing. I hated DMC4 Dante as well, mostly because of his silly ass pants.

2, and 3 all the way. The reason I like that they added 3's costume is that 3 Dante has BAGGY PANTS. None of that skinny jean nonsense this Dante has now. Now your slice of pizza can breathe, homie. You'll thank me later.

I think DMC4 Dante had the best Devil Trigger and personality.
But his outfit is just..... He looked like a clown imo, Somehow with that odd outfit and his funny/sarcastic persona he looked like a complete idiot.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Oh snap!
I actually think this is a DMC1 costume. I mean look at the hairstyle it is very DMC1-esque.
Either way it looks really cool, he looks almost just like original Dante. :)

Mystiq Doom

I think DMC4 Dante had the best Devil Trigger and personality.
But his outfit is just..... He looked like a clown imo, Somehow with that odd outfit and his funny/sarcastic persona he looked like a complete idiot.

Yea, almost like he had become a parody of himself. When he's in his shop with Trish and Lady at the end, I can't help but feel like that would have been a lot cooler with the simple jacket and manbra.

Trish - It's a customer with a password. They're nearby, what should we do?
Dante - You need to ask? *does cool *****

Calypso Dynamo

I think this is the perfect example of why basing your character around the idea of them being cool is a bad idea, everyone has a different definition of cool, I prefer DMC1 and 2 Dante...I also hate chaps, man bras and baggy pants.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I think this is the perfect example of why basing your character around the idea of them being cool is a bad idea, everyone has a different definition of cool, I prefer DMC1 and 2 Dante...I also hate chaps, man bras and baggy pants.
lol but its his gun holdster, i never really gave it a second thought and his pants arent like... old school rappers baggy x) its more loose fit i think. like you said its all about personal preference, if i had to choose between the previous games id go with the dmc3 oneas well mostly becauss of the attitudd it brings allong with it P:

Calypso Dynamo

lol but its his gun holdster, i never really gave it a second thought and his pants arent like... old school rappers baggy x) its more loose fit i think. like you said its all about personal preference, if i had to choose between the previous games id go with the dmc3 oneas well mostly becauss of the attitudd it brings allong with it P:
Actually it's a sword holster that doubles for a gun holster, quite economical good way to save space Dante.

Azurel

Glad I ain't the only one.

Hey, I don't mean to be a troll, but your avi's sword handle looks like a dildo (sorry).

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It's been posted in the ENDINGS thread but I think this thread is fine. Honestly speaking, I would have preferred a DMC2 Dante costume since he had the best outfit out of all the Dantes IMO.

Definitely agree.

DMC2 Dante's suit was the most badazz in my book.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wish they used DMC2 Dante's clothes though. That outfits so underrated. It needs more screen time.

But I am glad DMC3 Dante is in this game. Now fans won't complain when they yell "OLD DANTE'S NOT IN THIS GAME!!!"

See's pic

"W-W-WHATEVER!!! *pouts*

Also I think the way DMC3 Dante looks is a reference to his appearance in MVC3
images
His hair is parted but he still wears the DMC3 man bra coat.

Azurel

I wish they used DMC2 Dante's clothes though. That outfits so underrated. It needs more screen time.

But I am glad DMC3 Dante is in this game. Now fans won't complain when they yell "OLD DANTE'S NOT IN THIS GAME!!!"

See's pic

"W-W-WHATEVER!!! *pouts*

Also I think the way DMC3 Dante looks is a reference to his appearance in MVC3
images
His hair is parted but he still wears the DMC3 man bra coat.

No, they'll just say, "STILL NOT 60 FRAMES PER SECOND!"

There's just no pleasing the "hardcore" crowd...

Top Bottom