• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Dante Costume

WorkenOnMaLeft

Actually it's a sword holster that doubles for a gun holster, quite economical good way to save space Dante.
forreals? i thought it was mutually accepted that dante had a magical invisible magnet that held his sword.... i would never expect a logical explanation x)
HEY.

I am one of those four people you know. Show some sensitivity.
nah il pass, if you want it that bad you would make sure to get that update on your system, one way or another.

neccowells

DMC2 dante's costume looks too much like a Dark Ninja Anti-hero style (If that makes sense). Because DMC2 was created by someone else, his personality shifted drastically. DMC3 dante is the most badass, and is perfect for DmC dante because they're basically the same age. DMC 1, 3, and 4, all had dante's signature Red leather jacket, because one of his sleeves got ripped in DMC3 he decided to roll them up.

Azurel

nah il pass, if you want it that bad you would make sure to get that update on your system, one way or another.

I was joking. Besides, it's not the home internet that's the problem, it's whenever I have to work out in the middle of nowhere where the internet is intolerably slow. There's no way I can "update the system" in that case.

Some things are just sometimes out of your control.

WorkenOnMaLeft

I was joking. Besides, it's not the home internet that's the problem, it's whenever I have to work out in the middle of nowhere where the internet is intolerably slow. There's no way I can "update the system" in that case.

Some things are just sometimes out of your control.
ok il buy that, i imagine bloody palace would be a lengthy update so i supposse that if you are out in the middle of nowhere you truly are screwed.

OblivionDante

"Let's Rock!"
Does anyone know if the costume pack that you get from steam and PSN the same one in question here? I mean it has the crow outfit which makes me think it might have the other two.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Haha new dante really looks good on white hair. I wanted to see the DMC 3 Dante costume on full though.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Considering I cosplayed as DMC3 Dante, this is exciting news for me. DMC3 Dante had the best outfit IMO. :D

Top Bottom