• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Paexie

So Lilith is providing her husband's enemy with whores?
That two faced bit@h! Lol
She actually owns a night club and it's more than likely that she likes to dress the strippers as slutty angels. I actually replied before that they are there to rat out Dante's location.

They were doing their job.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
She actually owns a night club and it's more than likely that she likes to dress the strippers as slutty angels. I actually replied before that they are there to rat out Dante's location.

They were doing their job.

Well that explains a lot. But the two women look exactly like Lilith (face wise). Dante doesn't notice he's getting jiggly with two females who look alike? I doubt their twins lol.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Dante doesn't notice he's getting jiggly with two females who look alike?

I think it's safe to assume Dante was too drunk to care about that. Heck, he could have been doing Lilith and still been too drunk to notice. :p

Tiran

The great pretender.
Usually, women don't look like Lilith until the alcohol wears off in the morning anyway.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Usually, women don't look like Lilith until the alcohol wears off in the morning anyway.

Imagine waking up to her. That would be so creepy. Her face would fall off and get stuck to the pillow. :lol: If I was a guy, no amout of alcahol could make her look hot.

Mundus needs more respect for himself being with a woman like that. Clearly he is desperate. :p

Tiran

The great pretender.
Mundus needs more respect for himself being with a woman like that. Clearly he is desperate. :p

Too bad he can't just create hot women like original Mundus could. It could make for a great demon business. Imagine, everyone could have a Trish for a night or two.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That sounds like something he could do if he wasn't busy with banks. :p

I wonder how Mundus got Kyle Ryder's body anyway? Did he just jump in and possess it, or did he talk to the guy beforehand and offer him power in exchange for loaning the body, but then double cross him?

As for Lilith, it's clear the body isn't hers from the way she has to keep it together with metal rings and corsets, so where did she get the body from? Could it be the previous Mrs Ryder (if he had a wife)? Or if NT want to be really gross, Lilith could have taken Ryder's sister as a host (again, if he had one.) :p

It also seems like Mundus taking over banking is a recent thing looking at that news article, plus the report on Raptor news. So why has it taken this long for Mundus to get so much control over humans?

Devil Player

Probaby there is a rule that explains how and why do the demons need hosts.

If you watch Supernatural, you'll notice that even lucifer won't be able to keep using people and bodies as he wants. He needs people to say yes. So, I guess Mundus probably should try to convince people and the hosts say yes, thus allowing them to be used as vessels.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Kyle probably owed Mundus a debt.

I think you mean Mundus will owe Kyle a debt once he finds out what.....or rather who was done with his body. :troll:

I'm overthinking this, but how can Lilith's child be a demon if they're using human bodies? Assuming that she wasn't pregnant before they took human bodies that is.

Devil Player

I think you mean Mundus will owe Kyle a debt once he finds out what.....or rather who was done with his body. :troll:

I'm overthinking this, but how can Lilith's child be a demon if they're using human bodies? Assuming that she wasn't pregnant before they took human bodies that is.

They're just using human hosts, but they're still demons by their nature, on the inside. So, it's clear that their child is a demon itself as well.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Mundus might not be using a host. He might just be able to make himself look human (like Sparda did in the original series). Kyle Ryder might just be an alias.

(I have no clue what is going on with Lillith.)

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think the term they used proper was "vessel." But, to what that actually entails, I'm not sure. Could have been actual people they are using as hosts, forms they just use, or skin they just wear.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lilith is using stolen skin for sure, but I'd be surprised if Mundus tore off his human suit. It's not all stretched and weird looking like Lilith's so it's got to be a host or a human form he can take. I guess we'll find out in the game.

And when he does go into full demon mode, I hope it won't be like Arkham. He just looked like a big blob of purple jam with tentacles. Not scary at all! :lol:

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Imagine waking up to her. That would be so creepy. Her face would fall off and get stuck to the pillow. :lol: If I was a guy, no amout of alcahol could make her look hot.

Thats the whole point of the sex scene. It's meant to be disgusting to make you hate the character.

If the sex scene disgusts you, ninja theory did their job.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If the sex scene disgusts you, ninja theory did their job.
I get that it's there to make those two look like sickos, and at first I did think it was gross. But, I watched it again and it's actually quite funny.

Mundus looks like he's constipated, then when he says the succubus is dead, it's like he's referrring to the death of a family pet. He looks so upset. :p
Then there's Lilith's reaction where she seems pretty annoyed that he stopped what they were doing to talk about succubus.
Mundus might as well have picked up the phone and started making a call while they were at it, and I bet Lilith would have the same reaction. :lol:

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I get that it's there to make those two look like sickos, and at first I did think it was gross. But, I watched it again and it's actually quite funny.

Mundus looks like he's constipated, then when he says the succubus is dead, it's like he's referrring to the death of a family pet. He looks so upset. :p
Then there's Lilith's reaction where she seems pretty annoyed that he stopped what they were doing to talk about succubus.
Mundus might as well have picked up the phone and started making a call while they were at it, and I bet Lilith would have the same reaction. :lol:

When you think about it, it's pretty hilarious. His face is just absurd and it's funny how he just stops and says "my succumbs is dead" while Lilith is just like "what the ****"

Top Bottom