• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What We know so far

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Then Mundus goes and does a childish thing smashing a window. :lol: Mundus is going to have a big window repair bill if he's not careful.

I was looking at that footage of baby killing face again and wonder why it has two health bars. Other bosses just have one with 'layers'. Why is the demon baby boss different?
Is it because Lilith is there somewhere too? I noticed the baby seems to have legs like hers, also in the motion capture video, there's a part where Lilith starts puking black stuff. So does she puke up the demon baby and it fuses with her?

Also. Vergil mentions both he and Dante got their minds wiped when they were kids and impies demons did it. But why would demons wipe BOTH their memories if:

They only knew about Dante
and if they wanted to kill them, why wipe their minds? Killing is easier.

Something fishy going on there.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Agni and Rudra had "stacked" health meters, too, so we can only really assume that there is something else going on there, like fighting both Lilith and Killing Face, or a second form it can take at certain times.

It'd have to be, considering all the other bosses have the layered meter.

I always figured the black stuff was Malice, since there's black goop all over the place in Limbo that loooooves to build up when Dante gets close. It could be something she uses to help the baby grow? Ooze has a way of doing that in media.

And yeah, wiping Dante's mind I can at least understand, because they had Dante in their possession and they knew about him, but Vergil...I'm not sure. Guess we'll find out soon enough :3 FIFTEEN DAYS~

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Also, I wonder why they chose to call it Killing Face? Is it so ugly that looking at it makes a person die:lol:
I doubt Lilith is weird enough to give her kid a name like that. :p

Calypso Dynamo

Also, I wonder why they chose to call it Killing Face? Is it so ugly that looking at it makes a person die:lol:
I doubt Lilith is weird enough to give her kid a name like that. :p
Personally i think it's a really cool name, any literal meanings aside.

Nekodark

HUGE SPOILER LEAKED INFO

Dantes sword is called Rebellion!
And you really wanted to spoil the game for yourself. *tut*

Omfg no way!! to much spoilers for me I men I could have done without knowing the name of the sword he swings around I mean put a spoiler tag on that man!..ooor you could be lying and that is not the name of the sword it has to be I know for a fact that the name of the sword is The Sword of Omens with The Eye of Thundera as it's soul!! Ha I busted your lies with the truth!

8BitHero

Scrub
Omfg no way!! to much spoilers for me I men I could have done without knowing the name of the sword he swings around I mean put a spoiler tag on that man!..ooor you could be lying and that is not the name of the sword it has to be I know for a fact that the name of the sword is The Sword of Omens with The Eye of Thundera as it's soul!! Ha I busted your lies with the truth!
I spoilez too much about the game now. I got an alert on here. I'm to scared to go outside my house now..... got Tameem outside waiting for me wielding a MLP bat.
Save me pls

Nekodark

I spoilez too much about the game now. I got an alert on here. I'm to scared to go outside my house now..... got Tameem outside waiting for me wielding a MLP bat.
Save me pls

I'll get Captain Planet for you..me I shall be safe in my Gundam Deathscythe Hell hahaha

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Was just watching this again...

...and noticed that Dante starts out the video without the white patch on the back of his head, and after he obtains his Devil Trigger, the white patch is there. Tadaaaa~ Now we know when that shows up :p

Nekodark

Was just watching this again...

...and noticed that Dante starts out the video without the white patch on the back of his head, and after he obtains his Devil Trigger, the white patch is there. Tadaaaa~ Now we know when that shows up :p

Oh Ace Detective you! xD

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So if the GCI trailer on the front page of the forums part of the game? The one where Dante attacks a bank and his voice is different?

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
^So that's rebellion when it's fully awaken?

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/info/pc/

The Release date for PC here is said to be February 28, 2013.

Top Bottom