• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC VS DmC - Being a fan... (Long top post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, child bearing hips.... that's quite a thing to come in on when you haven't kept up on the thread and the discussion within.
Yes, she does have wide hips, but you know what they say about curves in all the right places ;)

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
What is it about you and butt hurt? You sure like to throw that phrase around, don't you? XD
because it describes you people. if someone has a different opinion when they enter a forum.....u guys immediatly tell us how to like dmc your way. just because you've been around for a long time on here and have many posts....doesn't mean you're all that either.

Asmodaius

because it describes you people. if someone has a different opinion when they enter a forum.....u guys immediatly tell us how to like dmc your way. just because you've been around for a long time on here and have many posts....doesn't mean you're all that either.

I haven't been here for that long. And I have no problem with people having another opinion than mine. If I have a problem with someone, it is because of some certain things, such as how they present that opinion to others, people's attitudes, stuff like that.

Calling people names, saying they are butt-hurt, trying to undermine others to make yourself seem better...
That I have a problem with. Such immature behaviour is unnecessary anywhere.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys, keep it calm now. No need to get all dramatic in the thread;)

Asmo, if you wanted to quote him, you should have used a PM/visitor's message.

Carry on:)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Besides, I was going to ask the same question, he mentioned sore butts like 6 times in atleast 2 diferent threads, and it's the first posts I've seen from him, it makes an impression that the boy might have sore butts in mind...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Wow, child bearing hips.... that's quite a thing to come in on when you haven't kept up on the thread and the discussion within.
Yes, she does have wide hips, but you know what they say about curves in all the right places ;)
They say "child bearing hips" heheheh or "more love to go around"

ONTOPIC im a fan of Lucias curves in all the right places:cool:

Reanbell

Your very own star
because it describes you people.

Well, that's extremely rude. Moreso than the 'butthurt' bit, really. People with different views should not be called 'you people'. Our minds are all very unique, and don't fall into one category. Also, it's kind of a borderline racist statement in any other scenario.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
its not even racist, its throwing around direct negativity to people that are unknown to him, while feeling safe behind a computer screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom