• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

darkslayer101

DudeinRed;284491 said:
YOu know wat guys ive been thinkn if THIS Dante has a Shapeshifting weapon then that will mean that He wouldnt be needing any New weapons At ALL!
Man! I just wish they dont Remove that from the game because its one of the main reasons Why I play DMC, THe "Show you my awesome new weapon" montage thing.

man, if they remove that part of the game...i would definitely wont buy game... the only reason i still have hope for this game is that NT is good at storytelling and dmc needs some polish when it comes to that... and the return of everything else involved in the gameplay..

darkslayer101

GamblingGambitCloud;284580 said:
Just a thought due to the new trailer and everything.....Maybe Sparda isn't wat we think he is...maybe he isn't a he...maybe IT is an experiment...yes...that's right...just a name of an experiment and the "sons" of sparda are really just the results of the experiments....eva could've been a scientist....and how did her death connect to mundus? who is mundus? answer is simple....she had gotten too close....maybe showed too much compassion/empathy to dante....and mundus (owner of the corporation financing the experiment)had her killed....how is it possible? well we never saw mundus....it could easily have been a helicopter....and trish...that's simple...mundus had eva's DNA and cloned her..everything in the games, therefore, would be results of experiments...and vergil, being the "son" who embraced his fate, remained loyal to the objectives of the experiment.

*bows* thank you...thank you
i definitely like the theory..but the theory losses strength when it is too realistic which NT is trying to do...the previous games were pure fantasy which boosted the other elements of the game.

revolver_Maniac

darkslayer101;284631 said:
i definitely like the theory..but the theory losses strength when it is too realistic which NT is trying to do...the previous games were pure fantasy which boosted the other elements of the game.

this theory is not bad bt it cannot be for dmc...............the trailer shows the interrogation part, i think they show it cuz maybe something some people saw which they couldn't beleive...............cuz they don't know about the blood of sparda.
But the above theory could never be able to justify dante,virgil,mundus............the whole series.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
GamblingGambitCloud;284580 said:
Just a thought due to the new trailer and everything.....Maybe Sparda isn't wat we think he is...maybe he isn't a he...maybe IT is an experiment...yes...that's right...just a name of an experiment and the "sons" of sparda are really just the results of the experiments....eva could've been a scientist....and how did her death connect to mundus? who is mundus? answer is simple....she had gotten too close....maybe showed too much compassion/empathy to dante....and mundus (owner of the corporation financing the experiment)had her killed....how is it possible? well we never saw mundus....it could easily have been a helicopter....and trish...that's simple...mundus had eva's DNA and cloned her..everything in the games, therefore, would be results of experiments...and vergil, being the "son" who embraced his fate, remained loyal to the objectives of the experiment.

*bows* thank you...thank you
kinds of reminds me of trigun for some reason

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
revolver_Maniac;284679 said:
this theory is not bad bt it cannot be for dmc...............the trailer shows the interrogation part, i think they show it cuz maybe something some people saw which they couldn't beleive...............cuz they don't know about the blood of sparda.
But the above theory could never be able to justify dante,virgil,mundus............the whole series.

or maybe they're interrogating him as a form of brainwash...torturing him until he says what they want him to say and believe what they want him to believe

revolver_Maniac

GamblingGambitCloud;284795 said:
or maybe they're interrogating him as a form of brainwash...torturing him until he says what they want him to say and believe what they want him to believe

Tryin to use him.................yes this can be a possibility bt again i think its just to early to say...

DudeinRed

darkslayer101;284627 said:
man, if they remove that part of the game...i would definitely wont buy game... the only reason i still have hope for this game is that NT is good at storytelling and dmc needs some polish when it comes to that... and the return of everything else involved in the gameplay..

Yeah I mean at least dont remove THAT in the game! If this is just another Heavenly Sword copy Then SOOOOO not gonna buy it I will pray to GOD that this will not sell that they had to return to dantes original storyline. I mean Just Look at MGS4 at least THEY ended Snakes story!(or probably not)

fon

Crazy Chick
What if you had to unlock the new forms of Dante's main weapon? Like, when you beat certain bosses= "NEW WEAPON FORM!! 8D"
You can change the form of it by doing a certain button combination and then being able to do different moves with that form (sorry for my repitition of the word =3=").

Btw, i've never played Heavenly Sword so do you start that game with the shapeshifting weapon?

DudeinRed;284829 said:
I mean Just Look at MGS4 at least THEY ended Snakes story!(or probably not)

That's because the director for the whole series was Hideo Kojima. DMC's writers and directors are inconsistent.

revolver_Maniac

yaa think the weapon mechanics r goin to change, maybe we could see some new cooler aspects of rebellion nd i think this is justified.........rebellion the sword gifted to dante by sparda himself,common show us its true potential............

moseslmpg

Since this game is about Dante's origins, Nero is going to have nothing to do with it. Not only is he irrelevant to Dante's origin, but he also wasn't even born by this time.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
moseslmpg;284963 said:
Since this game is about Dante's origins, Nero is going to have nothing to do with it. Not only is he irrelevant to Dante's origin, but he also wasn't even born by this time.

not in the original but this is a reboot so Nero could play a major role. it doesn't seem very likely but it is possible.

revolver_Maniac

moseslmpg;284963 said:

Bt they will hve to put nero somewhere cuz i think after dmc4 the excitement has just risen too much................nd they know the importance of its inclusion.............it will make the reboot complete

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I hope Dante changes his hair silver when he gets impaled by Vergil and his devil trigger gets activated after.

darkslayer101

moseslmpg;284963 said:

they could add nero as a side story...more like an epilogue scene

revolver_Maniac

Ronin;284982 said:
I hope Dante changes his hair silver when he gets impaled by Vergil and his devil trigger gets activated after.

I think the scenario described is jst too early say cuz remember here we r takin about a reboot the mechanics will play the most important role for the game,nd thus Dante gettin impaled by his bro could an impoetant scenrio of the game................described in a manner that is acceptable???????????.............it depends jst too early for now..........nd his silver hair it has be there

revolver_Maniac

GamblingGambitCloud;285112 said:
His silver hair will be there people...lets remain calm about that...it sounds like something that changes as the game progresses

I jst cant find a reason why such bad rumors are gettin erupted by so many guys..................the trailers itself implactes that it is dmc in more rugged nd raw man.....:cool: off jst wait gud feelins.............

Top Bottom