• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther scowled. "That's just sick. Do you even know the meaning of the words mercy or compassion? I should be throwing up right now, that's so disgusting, but I won't. We're family, and I don't think Solidus was "sucked in" as you so scornfully suggest. I think it might've been true love, which is a concept foreign to most demons. Perhaps he merely saw the light." He went and sat down next to Solid. "And for the record, I respect Sparda, because not only was he a great hero, but he was unmatched in skill. Too bad he's dead."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos took the glass of water that he put in the floor and drinked it, he put the glass in the room and sit in front of Solid and Tyther. "Remember Tyther i didnt know the meaning of family and friends until i met you, i get used to them so Solid should do". He started to scrath his left arm

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph, you have a lot to learn brother..." Solid said regaining his cold look. "Though I did not always hate humans... There have been events in my life that cause me to now." he said sighing at Tyther. He stood up and put a hand to his brother's shoulder and smiled reluctantly. "If you wish me to, I will tolerate this woman you call mother. Even though she is what she is." The young wolf turned to Tyther's mother and looked her respectfully in the eyes. With a nod he began to speak. "I will accept you for now and until the day you die. Unless sometime down the road you give me a reason not to, I give you my word." He sighed then sat in his spot next to the blade created from himself. "Are you now satisfied brother-- or do you ask more of me?" he said mockingly, bowing as a servant would their king.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther put on a face that suggested he disliked how ridiculous Solid was being. "You're kinda acting weird, you know. I thought only humans could make jokes like that. Not like it's a bad change, but it doesn't seem to be you. And my mother HAS a name, you know." He turned to her to let her speak. "Monica. My name is Monica." Tyther turned back to Solid, eying his new katana. "Any chance of you picking that up without going berserk? Hold on, don't grab it in here." Tyther grabbed a pair of tongs from the drawer and picked up the sword with them. "I'll take it outside where you can't cause as much damage. I bet you and it are itching to be, how shall I say, reunited?" He laughed, but quickly stopped. "I'm sorry, that was really cruel. It won't happen again, because I bet if it does, I'll have your sword and my own shoved up my ass."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Silence brother..." he called before exiting the door. "We'll see exactly what this thing is capable of." Solid held out his right hand, and the sword came to him. He began to glow, with a demonic aura it engulfed him as before. Though this time, it just faded away as quickly as it had came. The two had properly bonded and now he could hopefully control it's power. "Tyther... stand back." Solid quickly drew the blade from it's sheath, he blinked once from the power he felt flowing through him. He swung it quickly three times and the massive cutting effect did not occur. "I believe that I only loose control, when in my demonic state." he said with a sigh of relief.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther nodded. "Alright, I'll be sure to get a few miles away when that happens. Also, what do you think was up with that blue aura that repelled yours? Oh, wait, you weren't really yourself. When you went berserk there was this insane red aura around you, really strong, so I grabbed my sword and charged in. When I got close enough, suddenly my body was lit with a blue aura. What do you suppose that means? Are we linked in more ways than one?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos standed and prepared his claws. "Huh lets suppose that its cause i dont want to use my entire infusion in a while". He sayed that in a furius tone. "I think its better that you dont use that thing a lot".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked to Lunos and put one hand on his shoulder. "Alright, Lunos, you probably won't like what I'm about to say, but I think he should keep it. It's the only way he'll learn how to control it completely. So, if you want to say something, say it now. Just please don't send me flying like you used to."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos lowed his hands and talked. "The only thing i am gonna said is, that if him falls to the rage again maybe him wont only lose a arm". Lunos stayed stood there, looking at Solids blade.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I think, i'll give it a shot." he said reluctantly. "Blue aura you say? Maybe, you were meant to make sure I am kept fully sane. Maybe our powers clash, because we are of the same origin." Solid sat and pondered how to explain it more clearly but couldn't. "I don't know too much about our auras. At this point you know much more than I." he said admitting his ignorance to the circumstances.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I don't really know any more than you do. Your theory about keeping you in check seems viable enough. See? I'm not as vile as you originally thought." He turned to Lunos. "If you cut him up any more than he already is, you'll have me to answer to. He might be stuck-up and snotty, but he's still my brother, and brothers have to look out for each other." He looked down and added softly. "Even if it means their lives..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"That is true... and because of my lack of faith in my brother... I have a useless arm." he said coldly. "But now, I know that I have to trust him. In order to survive, I need to put faith in my family. As I never have before." Solid added looking to his younger brother. "I can handle this--this power! No, I will handle this power." he called sounding more confident than usual.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther smiled and went to stand next to Solid. "Of course you will. I don't doubt you at all. In fact..." He unsheathed Alpha and got into a fighting stance. "Why don't we practice? You need to get used to having a bum arm anyway."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I hope you can control your power, when i couldnt control mine, i burned forest, killed people, frozed lakes and i had to steal food just to live another day". Lunos returned to his ground spot and sit there.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid without response began to swing his blade towards Tyther. He had no strategy, no real goal other than to cut his opponents. He would soon learn that he had to hone his skills, if he wished to get stronger.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther blocked the first attack, but only just. 'Where did he get that kind of strength?' He thought. 'Is it that his awakening awoke more than just the sword?' Tyther caught the edge of Bloodline on Alpha and dragged the sword to Solid's feet. "You know, you're pretty good, even with that bum arm. Is that from your awakening or is that just pure skill?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I cannot say..." he said softly before forcing the blade up from his feet. He felt stronger, but even so... he still felt limited by his arm. Solid then swung his blade down towards his brother, again with no form of organization. His moves were fast and strong, but overall mediocre and sloppy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther could see nearly every attack coming from a mile away. He ceased attacking and merely dodged all of Solid's attacks, focusing on dodging, he was able to dodge them all. "Your attacks are too easy to see coming. Instead of rushing in blindly, you need to analyze your opponent or THIS," He yelled as he smashed his hand onto the side of Solid's skull, "Might happen. You see what I mean? If this was a real battle, you probably would already be mortally wounded."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid rolled into the ground but quickly gained his balance, sheathing his sword he smirked and called. "See if you can dodge this..." Solid re-drew the blade and rushed towards Tyther twice as fast as before, he was focused now and actually trying seeing how serious things were. If he hoped to be able to defeat his opponents just as easily as before he'd have to be. Running at his full speed now he quickly closed in on Tyther, remembering what he had learned from playing the human sport soccer with the town children. With a quick hop from the ground, Solid delivered a high speed kick to his brothers neck packed with the velocity he gained from his speed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther went flying into a tree, and got right back up, applauding and then cracking his neck. "Now you see, THAT was strategy. Where did you pick up that little gem? Keep fighting like that, and you can take down any opponent. However..." Tyther retrieved his sword from the dirt and pointed it at his brother. "Now you have to get me down again, and this time I won't hold back." He rushed at his brother and made to look like he was going to slice him in two, but instead feigned the slice and grabbed his brother's healthy arm, then he threw him straight up and jumped up with him, then he axe kicked him and sent him straight down, making a crater. Tyther landed next to the crater, horrified. "Oh my god! Solid, please tell me you aren't dead!"

Top Bottom