• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: The Solid Devil (ACT 2: Another Wolf?!)

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid thinking about his defeat, thought himself pathetic. His anger immediately engulfed his lost pride and his screams could be heard from miles away. He ran towrds the hunters and as the woman approached him he drop kicked her in the head, then pushing off sending her into the ground. With the velocity he had reached he slammed into the man in red, sending him to the ground as well. With a weep of him arm he took the man's sword from then ground and slammed it into his chest. Forcing it ever further with his right hand. Solid's eyes were red, and his teeth were those of a wolf's. He was in a demonic state. Though his outward appearance hadn't changed from the human form, demonic energy could be felt flowing within him. He had awakened, from the strife and anger which drove him.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos ranned towards Solid and grab his arms, Solid tryed to bite him but Lunos punched his face before he could, he used the moment when Solid took a step back to grab him and thow him to some threes Solid ended below a group of fallem threes, he charged his claws with fire and was prepared to whatever will come off of the threes.

He sayed at Tyther. " Tyther go help them i think we gonna need them".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"What the hell is going on?! Solid, calm the hell down before you kill the... guy...?" The man in red was getting back up with a sword through his chest. 'He wasn't lying about the half-breed thing, I guess...' Tyther thought. "Lunos, calm Solid down before he kills somebody! If you need help, just holler! I need to get this sword outta this guy..."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid took the arm that was severed and returned it to it's rightful pace. Though his demonic power too changed the arm, scarring it black and unable to be used. Though it was unusable it pulsed with demonic power, and bleed through its pores. From the blood solid's power created a katana. Of which the blade made of Solid's blood being crystalized. "I will be victoriuous!" Solid exclaimed losing sight of his true target. He slashed at everyone in sight. Wil ruptures of energy coming from the blade, slicing trees down. He would level the entire forest at this rate.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos thinked about what to do, he didnt haved done this in a good time, he charged his entire body with black mist, his body was now totally in flames but, it didnt burned him it. He jumped towards Solid he escaped the slashes from the katana, he embraced Solid and the flames started burning him, but he didnt stoped he continued cuting threes, Lunos punched Five times Solid in his stomach and another one in his face that made him fall to ground.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther couldn't watch any longer. He pulled out his own sword, Alpha, and grabbed the sword from the man in red's chest. He charged at Solid, dodging the many waves of energy until he got too close, upon which he started to feel as if he was on fire. His body began to produce it's own aura, a blue one, and as he got closer the two auras sparked more until Tyther laid a hand on Solid's shoulder, which made both of them go flying with a surge of demonic power.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid's aura faded, as he was knocked unconscious. His blade did not disappeard though it changed into the form of a metal katana. It sheathed itself and appeared near Solid. His demonic flow could still be felt, even as he lay knocked out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stood up quickly, but fell to his knees as fatigue took him. He dropped both his swords, and slowly turned his head to Lunos. "I think... You're gonna... Have to... Carry us there..." With that, he passed out, his aura silently protecting him from Solid's.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos made the flames of his body fade, he tooked Tythers body and Solids one, ans put them in his shoulders, he walked towards Tyther home, in about one hour he reached there, he opened the door and founded Tythers mom, he put them in some chairs and Tythers mom asked Lunos. " What happenend Lunos, why Tyther is in this state, and who is the other.".

Lunos sat doem in the floor and replied her " I think is better that they explain it".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
After about an hour, Tyther awakened. "Oh man... I feel like roadkill. Where am I...?" At this, Tyther was slapped, hard, by his mother. "Ow! What was that for?!" His mom scowled at him. "That was for nearly getting yourself killed! Lunos explained why you were knocked out. Now, who is this other boy, and what's wrong with his arm?"

Tyther's desperate eyes looked to Lunos', but they offered no help. He was on his own until Solid woke up, which would probably be soon, considering the noises he was making. "I'd much rather wait until Solid wakes up. That's this guy." He pointed. "Then we can explain. Until then, I need some alone time." Tyther got up and walked to the bathroom. He took off all his clothes and started the shower water. 'Taking a warm shower always calms the mind.', his mother used to say. It truly did help. When he got out, it was nearly 7:00 at night. Solid was probably awake by now.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid slowly awoke, having no recollection of what had happened. All he could remember were flashes of red, his arm being gone then everything goes black. He knew something was wrong, something terrible had happened. It was at his hands no doubt. His vision was blurry, but soon cleared and he saw an unfamiliar woman standing above him. He looked to her and to the window seeing it was now completely dark. He looked to Tyther, who was now in his view and slightly smiled. "I lost... didn't I?" he asked his brother turning to the woman, a look of disgust on his face. "Is this infernal woman your mother?" He sat up and stared at her face to face, moving himself so close that they were almost touching. "I can see you... I can see your soul... through those eyes that resemble MY mother's... though in her's I see nothing."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Lunos smiled he was still on the floor but in that moment he raised from the floor, he grab a glass of water and drinked it, he sayed. " Well it ooks like the two of you are wakeup....could you explain what the hell happened before in your battle". He put the glass in the floor and he sat there again.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"I don't recall..." he said with a light sigh. "I was hoping that the two of you could tell me." Solid looked down at his no longer existing arm, and the sword that beckoned him towards it. "It's calling me. I can hear it's voice... calling my name." the sword's demonic power pulsated and it began to glow as Solid drew nearer. Then as he was about to grab it, all in the room could hear it's demonic voice screaming his name. "Can you hear it!" Solid exclaimed, feeling a sharp pain in the place his arm used to be.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther grabbed Solid's hand away. "Hell no, you're not touching that. That's what made you go berserk in the first place." He grabbed the sword but immediately threw it away from the pain. "Agh! That damn thing burned me! Should've figured... I think..." He looked back at Solid. "It's calling you because it's a part of you. I mean, it came from your bone and your blood. But still, you're not touching it until you can control it. Also..." He slapped Solid. "That's for insulting my mother. You didn't see me insulting YOUR mother, did you?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hmph, whatever." he said with a smug look. He looked at the sword, staring at it. He could still hear the pulsating, the calling of his name. Though it was faint as of the moment. The weapon had it's own demonic aura, as though the sword itself was a living breathing demon. The young wolf sat himself down and rubbed his remaining hand on his cheek. "So I must've finally awakened my true power." he said with a chuckle. "I guess I should thank that Human... or whatever he was for assisting me."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther crossed his arms in thought. "I don't think he was human. You put his own sword through his chest and he got right back up. Now that I think about it, he looked familiar, somehow..." He turned to his mother. Mom, you have some explaining to do. According to Solid's mother, my father was a demon. Is this true?

His mother kept a straight face and picked up a glass of wine. "Of course not. Where did you get that idea? You're just an exceptional human, that's all."

"Then why did Leigus leave? Or should I say, Solidus?"

His mother gasped and dropped the wine glass. "Who told you that? Was it that boy?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I am confused as you". Lunos sayed to Tyther mother, he didnt know what was happening before and even a little less or more now, he looked at Solid and telled him." Solid you shouldt touch that thing, you were in a rampage, that i needed to engulf my body in flames, and beat your upperbody so you stayed in one place". Lunos raised again tooked another glass of water and put the glass inside the bathroom, he sat down again in the floor.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid smirked and stared at Tyther's mother. "Caught in a lie I see. You should've told him the truth woman. I don't like it that you had to sugar-cat things for my younger brother." he said with a loud yawn. "Though I do respect you for doing so, takes alot of guts... to make things seem like they aren't. After all he is a demon, like me." Solid took a seat next to the human woman and chuckled a bit. He seemed o enjoy the look of surprise spread across her face. "Go on... confirm the truth. Tell him what's really going on."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
His mom was shocked beyond words. She helplessly looked at Tyther, her lips moving but not forming any words. Tyther grabbed her and hugged her to calm her down. "Mom, it's fine. I was going to find out sooner or later. When were you planning on telling me, anyway?"

She looked at him again. "Tyther, to tell you the truth, I was going to tell you when you were twenty, but it looks like chance has forced fate's hand." She poured another glass of wine and took a sip. "Your father was indeed Solidus, but not the Solidus this boy must know. This Solidus was kind and gentle, and had a respect for humans. That's what drew me to him, even though he pushed me away at first, he saw me for what I truly was, a kind and loving soul, with a respect for demons. So, we just naturally clicked. Now, Solid, I don't know if Solidus treated you with any respect, but he treated me with the most kindness I'd ever known from a demon. It makes me recall the tale of Sparda, a demon who'd fallen in love with a human woman. Quite singular, don't you think?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Disgusting in my opinion..." he said with a sigh. "Humans irritate me to the point of insanity, especially the ones who hold onto hope and love as crutches. Your kind cant face that our races cannot truly co-exist. Their may be a small few who are exceptions but it will not happen all of the time. Demons are vile creatures, we show no mercy, we are cruel. I myself have been cruel to humans, for amusement most times." Solid explained solemnly. "My father must have been corrupted by your charm, probably the only power humans have in my opinion. One that my father fell prey to of course, but I have a will stronger than he. Human woman have no hold over me, and undoubtedly never will." Solid stood up and sat next to the sword made of his arm. He then nodded assuring he wouldn't touch it.

Top Bottom