• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC, Release date...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
ALL LIES!!

@ReRave
Im going to go to gamestop tomorrow and see if they have a release date available. But i don't think it will come out until after E3 which isn't bad as long as its released before the end of the year.

Out of all the games that are going to be released by the end of the year, DmC is still the top game on my list. I f**king hate Halo, and RE6 is probably going to be like RE5. And they said its supposed to be scary this time? Please. The trailer looks as action packed as ever. The movie will probably have Leon in it now too. Assassins Creed 3 looks amazing though but with AC releasing a game every year............GTA5 BORING i still haven't beat any GTA games because they never give you any reason to progress in the game and why play the story when you can just go nuts on anyone at anytime. To me, it'll be the same thing. MG:R.....no...... espeically with P*. I hope Konami is still writing it and have more control over it because it looks like it has nothing to do with MG at all, just another P* crazy rides.

Top Bottom