• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC, Release date...

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
^Big bowl 'o' off topic :p

Wait, the world's going to end? I missed that. Is it because of DmC?

Dante47

I wish I knew when this is going to be released. Does anyone know where I can pre-order?

Jane Sweetbee

to be honest, not until 2013 the game won't be released.
Capcom said we will see the game on TGS2012, so you know..

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
wow.
So two sites say it's gonna be out in October.
If that's true, Capcom has two days to convince the public that they want this game, and begin marketing the hell out of it.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
wow.
So two sites say it's gonna be out in October.
If that's true, Capcom has two days to convince the public that they want this game, and begin marketing the hell out of it.

I'm not surprised, Eventstatus has pointed out that Ninja Theory likes releasing their games in the fall, and then he continues by listing the nearby competition that always destroys them

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I'm not surprised, Eventstatus has pointed out that Ninja Theory likes releasing their games in the fall, and then he continues by listing the nearby competition that always destroys them
But NT has no control over the release date of this game, Capcom does XD

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
But NT has no control over the release date of this game, Capcom does XD
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja Theory had COMPLETE control over the release date in the Americas and Europe, it is their job to make sure this game does good with Western audiences.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja Theory had COMPLETE control over the release date in the Americas and Europe, it is their job to make sure this game does good with Western audiences.
Eh, you have a point.
But they're just a developing team. With one or two hundred developers, some script writers, artists, and some PR folks.

I mean there's a reason Capcom's Western branch involved (via Alex).

Satiem

Sooooo, it's looking like August maybe around Christmas time.... I dunno if I can wait till Christmas.....

ReRave

smug jerk
I posted this in another thread already, not knowing or remembering that we had a release date thread open already.

The girl behind the counter at my local gamestop in Freiburg checked the release date for me, when I bought Uncharted 3 (nice movie). Their database has it shipment ready on July 12th this year. Might be nothing, but I chose to hope. :D

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...
Well in the podcast they said that they want to give people a demo at e3(not sure they mentioned e3 though) and gamescom so we know the game surely won't be coming out before then, to me the early october release seems the most plausible.

Domenic93

Well in the podcast they said that they want to give people a demo at e3(not sure they mentioned e3 though) and gamescom so we know the game surely won't be coming out before then, to me the early october release seems the most plausible.
I look forward to it being crushed by halo, assassin creed 3, Darksiders 2, and dragons dogma, and metal gear revengence.

Top Bottom