• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC, Release date...

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Notice the ETA?
It's still sounds balla and i would wait until ninja theory announce the real release date for the game.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Hmmm I was always guessing this game would be released near Christmas, but I would be so damn happy if that release date in August was legit.......:)

Domenic93

Hmmm I was always guessing this game would be released near Christmas, but I would be so damn happy if that release date in August was legit.......:)
if capcom was smart they would release it during the summer when it won't have ANY competition from other games, because we all know that it would be demolished if it released during the fall. even if you think it's good, when it's going up against so many heavy hitters all at the same time it can't win.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
if capcom was smart they would release it during the summer when it won't have ANY competition from other games, because we all know that it would be demolished if it released during the fall. even if you think it's good, when it's going up against so many heavy hitters all at the same time it can't win.
Yeah, I agree with you on that. Christmas time is a BAD idea......o_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
1/8? That'd be a great early birthday present :D
Although, during the 'games drought'? Hmmm...

Still TBC on most sites and NT or Capcom haven't confirmed anything so i'd take it with a pich of salt...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
And the release date is 01.08.2012... Don't know if this is true, but hope soo!!!

lmao When I first saw the date, I went.... "Wait..... that date past already...." I forgot that some people use this format DD/MM/YY. Not MM/DD/YY :lol:

Anyway an August release would be a bit soon. I too was figuring next winter. But if it does come out in August.... EARLY B-DAY PRESENT FOR MEEEEEEEEEH!!!! lol

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
ShopTo.net has pushed the release date back to 5/10/12 :O It was May not long ago... Oh well, HD collection cometh!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
I was hoping like in July, but...I hope that's the real release date. For the sake of my patience and NT, it has to be in the summer.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
December 13, 2012. this way I can laugh at the retards that thought the world was going to end and play a new video game all in one day​

mrrandomlulz

12-21 that's the day it ends get your facts straight
Depends on what legends your going by, a lot of them say it will end 12/12/12/, and you telling someone to get there facts straight is more hypocritical than an antibrony calling someone unmanly
After all, remember, I freaking owned you in a thread just earlier this month

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
Depends on what legends your going by, a lot of them say it will end 12/12/12/, and you telling someone to get there facts straight is more hypocritical than an antibrony calling someone unmanly
After all, remember, I freaking owned you in a thread just earlier this month
thats when the atects calender ended but our calender is different they didnt have leapyears so techanally speaking we have past that date if we where to go y their calender lol

mrrandomlulz

thats when the atects calender ended but our calender is different they didnt have leapyears so techanally speaking we have past that date if we where to go y their calender lol
Doesn't matter. That guy is still a hypocrite, Fine how about January 1st 2013.
I just want to laugh at people while I play the game.

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
Doesn't matter. That guy is still a hypocrite, Fine how about January 1st 2013.
I just want to laugh at people while I play the game.
th i think its a load of sh** but still itll be funny wen its ment to and doesnt ill just laugh in peoples faces an go and play DMC/DmC lol

mrrandomlulz

th i think its a load of sh** but still itll be funny wen its ment to and doesnt ill just laugh in peoples faces an go and play DMC/DmC lol
Then again I have a Hangover to deal with on New Years. 2012 New Year I woke up with an empty bag of Doritos on my head (Ironically I seem to wake up with some kind of bag of chips on my head every year)

CHAOSBRINGER546

Premium
Then again I have a Hangover to deal with on New Years. 2012 New Year I woke up with an empty bag of Doritos on my head (Ironically I seem to wake up with some kind of bag of chips on my head every year)
last new years i woke up in my shed and the one efore that i woke lying on a deck chair with a curtain ove me lmao

Top Bottom