• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC related Dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubus

I'm pretty sure I've seen one with Dante but can't remember how it goes.I wanna see another one...

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
I had a dream i was in a bar aving a couple of beers then trish walks into ther bar and takes me back to her hotel room if you know wat i mean i also had another dream that i was leons son out of re 4 and i had to hunt down dnate

Arwen

Lost Soul
Only dream I can remember is demon hunting with dante with him trying too save me by talking me out of fighting one of the demons.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
One time I ran into Trish and she started ranting about Dante being a womanizer.....and then we both started man bashing in general.

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
Trish67;122707 said:
Has anyone had any dmc related dreams? I know I have.

yea after playing like 2 hours of dmc4 before bed, i usually have awesome dmc related dreams, but i dont get them often tho, i guess its because im a light sleeper and cant remember my dreams
but the one i can remember is walking into dante's place, and telling him something i cant remember, but he gets up and grabs the rebellion and takes me to a place where virgil was sitting, and told me to work for him so i did, and some of the demons from 1 and 3 appeared and virgil had me fight them to see how i was, i succeded in killing the demons all but one, virgil complamented me and i got off track, the demon came up from behind and took a swing... saddly thats when i woke up

VideogameGal

Mine was sorta strange but funny. I was sitting in the library like in the DMC SE, and I noticed Vergil reading. Normal? Is it normal to have a crush on a demonic hybrid bookworm?

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
i had a dream that i was fighting beside dante and cloud against sephiroth, vergil and some idiot from my school, it was wierd but we won :)

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
Was the idiot me?

I had a dream that I was playng the guitar (I dont play the guitar btw) and suddenly it changed into Nevan! It was SOOOOOO cool!

sWayZie

If you have dreams about this game, you really need to step the **** outside and enjoy the life out there.

Don't mean to sound like an asshole, but hey someone had to say it.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
hmmm..

anyways this mourning was so weird! i had a dream where i was late for the bus this mourning and i put my shirt on then DMC 3 Dante's jacket--i'm not kidding ran outside, was running to the bus with my backpack in my left hand and my sweater and regular jacket in my right, and just to get to the end of my block i would jump roll forward then after a while i finally made it to the bus but when i got on the bus i woke up,
and i actually was almost late for the bus this mourning, that was a really weird dream but also awesome because i was wearing DMC3 Dante's jacket :)

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Hm, i had a strange dream once. I was in an office, than demons appeared and one of them was SPARDA!!! Then Dante came in, and shot them all dead, except Sparda. He just dissapeared. And I woke up. Nonsense, i know.

virgil [: (

dark lord of demons
once last year i had a weird dream of a big boss that was a big purple blob dante and virgil were helping eachother to kill it and in the dream the blob didnt even attack if it was real this would be the easiest boss ever

p.s. i know this was real
p.s.s i still havent completed level 8 on dmc 3

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Glad its not just me who has weird dreams! In my random (sometimes dmc related) dreams I can always fly! Which is quite nice! ^_^

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
A devil may cry related dream here, was realistic to the point i can remember decent amount of it, i had this dream like 2 days ago
Dream title: devil may cry
(possible trigger): devil may cry anime series

There was a new shop opening up in downtown i have heard of the guy somewhere but i could not recall, though i kept getting dajavu sensations when i got closer to the shop, when i arrived to the soon to be called 'Devil May cry' or 'Devil Never Cry' shop i hadn't realized it but i was standing right in front of the home of dante, i walked in and Dante was standing around yelling at the constructors to move it up, was real aggressive (virtually).
i was thinking, 'What an idiot'
I walk up and say 'Hey if you want to have these worker guys do a decent job, i will suggest treat them with more respect'
Dante looks at me and asks "who asked you for your opinion, kid"
I looked into his eyes, and he seemed upset and depressed for some reason, then out of no where the workers were gone, and Dante had stop stiaring at me and sat down at his desk, and a pizza hut guy walked in with a fresh ham and potato pizza, and then dante says
"im guessing you have heard that a new 'oddjob bounty hunter was in town"
i had replyed "yea somewhat, but what do they mean by 'oddjob'
"I dont hunt humans, but demons at a costly price"
for some reason my heart felt like it started to race,
"pfft real oddjob alright, here is a bounty I'd like to to hunt, a mental institution for some help"
he began to count" 1, 2, 3"
next thing i know i felt blood fall from my head and i started to fall, and before i hit the floor i woke up

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I had a the coolest DMC related dream ever. Okay im in the place where you 1st fight Gigapede im walking with holding the force edge sword and the shotgun i was wearing Dante's costume from DMC 4 and then I start fighting demons that suddenlly appear I beat them by doing the quicksilver move and follow up w/ sum slashes with the sword. Then I dash and enter the red door. Suddenly im at a city then Nefasturris appears from guess, a tall building similar to the cinimatic where he fist appears. I fell dissapointed and I say "Heh, this is your best?! Come on" and did this pose.
300px-Dante_4.png

Then I snap my fingers w/ both hands (still doing the pose)
and change to Dante DMC 3 coatless costume and I say " Now thats better".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom