• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
heres my story

dante killed nero as he couldn't do anything apart from give ideas to the game's developers for new charecters.
virgil started a war but then ended it as he waas hungrey.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ As that is a lovely story I am sure :) it would be good to say yours somewhere else .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^me and Chaos thought the same thing..but since he's new and not quite aquainted with the rules i was gonna wait to see if he was gonna keep it up and then give him a warning cuz im just nice like that..lol

well...hopefully soon we'll get the ball rolling again

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't remeber where we left off .lol. oh and I have some good news to tell you in a pm bro :) so PM me to discuss the fic or i'll pm you.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Look, I helped out didn't I?" Nero replies.

"Yes, and you did well" Credo says.

"Training must take place now however" Sanctus says. He sends Nero out into the nearby forest, where he must await further instructions.

"He will make to be a fine warrior indeed" Sanctus says. Credo nods his head in agreement, and walks off to one side.

"I receive no thanks, for the spilling of my own blood, in the process of obtaining the shell" Credo says to himself, with anger in his words.

In The Forest

"Training. What can they possibly have in store for me?" Nero says to himself, kicking the ground as he walks.

Suddenly a beast cries out "ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Nero jumps back in shock. It was now apparent as to what the Order had in mind, as a large chained up beast was bellowing out and breathing heavily.

"HOLY ****" Nero says.

Suddenly, the chains break away, as if by magic. The large beast is released, its dark red eyes staring full on at Nero.

Suddenly Nero's arm twinges, and a new found power surges through his veins.

Nero's eyes turn red also and his mind is filled with the thought of power.

The two beasts clash together, the wind blowing strongly against the nearby trees.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
with Nero's eye's glowing briliantly with a red aura he raises the sword and the air thickens around the two. the beast begins to speak. "I am Neacrolis. feel the wrath of my great power..All have parished at my hand" Nero replies with a smerk and a cocky tone "Neacrolis huh? so what, is that Greek for dead meat?" he readies his sword and runs at the beast. he strikes afew times with an onslaught of attacks too fast for the eye to see. the beast is not phased by any of these attacks... "w-w-what the hell, why isnt this working?" Nero says in desperation and exaustion. Neacrolis replies "HAHA, I told you, none have ever survived my power!!! Nero's arm begins to glow a briliant blue aura and he says in a cocky tone "haha, yeah...and i'll bet none before me had this" Nero reaches out and smashing Neacrolis with the devil bringer afew times and then shoots him into the air with his sword and flames shoot from Nero's body and engulf the sword as he delivers and onipotent berage of slashes over and over again, he then impales the beast with the sword and then shoots the handle afew times with his trusty blue rose and the sword digs deep into the beasts chest. the beast begins to speak "NO, NO!!!! how is this possible..no one has beaten me since him, you must hold his blood in your veins.. i give u my power great warrior, use it well" the beast desinigrates and goes into Nero's devil bringer. a briliant blue aura fills his arm and he can feel his arm getting stronger. Credo then apears "w-what the...nobody has ever beaten him so quickly..you truely do carry his blood, let's return to headquarters..you need to rest before your next training mission" Nero replies in a cocky tone "rest? why rest? i didnt even break a sweat..lets get this over with now" Credo furiously replies "YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE POWER YOU WEILD!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE TOLL IT CAN TAKE IF YOU PUSH IT TOO FAR!!!" Nero says with a smirk "haha, yeah whatever, let's go" the two make their way back to headquarters and Nero heads to his own quarters to rest. Credo says with great anger but in a wisper so nobody else hears "Sanctus you fool, i cant believe you would give such a great power to such an arrogant over confident pesant like him" Sanctus in his usual mono tone says "the answer will come soon my son, the potential for this "pesant" as you call him is greater then you think, soon you will come to see why i chose him for such a gift"

MISSION CLEAR.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
ABSOLUTE AWESOMENESS MAN :) LOVED IT. Nice fight the two had, loved the witty banter my friend :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
as i knew you would..lol, we will continue later, as we have much to discuss and as usaul i have to go soon, even though i did wake quite early today i have much to do

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well that's okay my friend :) I will have to start Mission Five anyways. So after some planning I will get to work :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
omenminator;85089 said:
heres my story

dante killed nero as he couldn't do anything apart from give ideas to the game's developers for new charecters.
virgil started a war but then ended it as he waas hungrey.

I don;t know what the hell you are talking about,but beat it.If you want to make a fan fiction or needed future DMC improvements ,post elsewhere,not here.

LordOfDarkness;85657 said:
"Look, I helped out didn't I?" Nero replies.

"Yes, and you did well" Credo says.

"Training must take place now however" Sanctus says. He sends Nero out into the nearby forest, where he must await further instructions.

"He will make to be a fine warrior indeed" Sanctus says. Credo nods his head in agreement, and walks off to one side.

"I receive no thanks, for the spilling of my own blood, in the process of obtaining the shell" Credo says to himself, with anger in his words.

In The Forest

"Training. What can they possibly have in store for me?" Nero says to himself, kicking the ground as he walks.

Suddenly a beast cries out "ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Nero jumps back in shock. It was now apparent as to what the Order had in mind, as a large chained up beast was bellowing out and breathing heavily.

"HOLY ****" Nero says.

Suddenly, the chains break away, as if by magic. The large beast is released, its dark red eyes staring full on at Nero.

Suddenly Nero's arm twinges, and a new found power surges through his veins.

Nero's eyes turn red also and his mind is filled with the thought of power.

The two beasts clash together, the wind blowing strongly against the nearby trees.

Great chapter...rep+.

Crimson Red Knight;85984 said:
with Nero's eye's glowing briliantly with a red aura he raises the sword and the air thickens around the two. the beast begins to speak. "I am Neacrolis. feel the wrath of my great power..All have parished at my hand" Nero replies with a smerk and a cocky tone "Neacrolis huh? so what, is that Greek for dead meat?" he readies his sword and runs at the beast. he strikes afew times with an onslaught of attacks too fast for the eye to see. the beast is not phased by any of these attacks... "w-w-what the hell, why isnt this working?" Nero says in desperation and exaustion. Neacrolis replies "HAHA, I told you, none have ever survived my power!!! Nero's arm begins to glow a briliant blue aura and he says in a cocky tone "haha, yeah...and i'll bet none before me had this" Nero reaches out and smashing Neacrolis with the devil bringer afew times and then shoots him into the air with his sword and flames shoot from Nero's body and engulf the sword as he delivers and onipotent berage of slashes over and over again, he then impales the beast with the sword and then shoots the handle afew times with his trusty blue rose and the sword digs deep into the beasts chest. the beast begins to speak "NO, NO!!!! how is this possible..no one has beaten me since him, you must hold his blood in your veins.. i give u my power great warrior, use it well" the beast desinigrates and goes into Nero's devil bringer. a briliant blue aura fills his arm and he can feel his arm getting stronger. Credo then apears "w-what the...nobody has ever beaten him so quickly..you truely do carry his blood, let's return to headquarters..you need to rest before your next training mission" Nero replies in a cocky tone "rest? why rest? i didnt even break a sweat..lets get this over with now" Credo furiously replies "YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE POWER YOU WEILD!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE TOLL IT CAN TAKE IF YOU PUSH IT TOO FAR!!!" Nero says with a smirk "haha, yeah whatever, let's go" the two make their way back to headquarters and Nero heads to his own quarters to rest. Credo says with great anger but in a wisper so nobody else hears "Sanctus you fool, i cant believe you would give such a great power to such an arrogant over confident pesant like him" Sanctus in his usual mono tone says "the answer will come soon my son, the potential for this "pesant" as you call him is greater then you think, soon you will come to see why i chose him for such a gift"

MISSION CLEAR.....

Brilliant.Rep+.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks Chaos Master :) rep+ for liking it my friend :)

more will come soon also :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. oh yeah I forgot to say, good work on sticking it to that geezer .lol. -thanks for reminding me to say that CRK- :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
okay, here's mission 5 guys :) enjoy...

Mission 5: The Scales Of Justice.

The castle seemed a little more frayed than when Dante had entered it before. The place was spookily quiet and buzzing with the sense of something terribly evil. It felt a lot worse than the first time Dante had been to the island, the place buzzing with the sense of great evil.

Unbeknownst to them that Silent figures lingered in the dark background, sticking to the shadows as if they were darkness itself.

"Okay, so where the Hell are we suppose to go?" Dante asked.

"Oh boy Dante, do you never listen?" Trish replied, sighing and leaning backwards against the tall staircase.

"Yeah I know" Dante replied, "We head to find my bro" he added.

Looking outside, and seeing that the sky was clouded over, Dante sighed too and slumped against a nearby wall.

"What's a matter man? your not getting tired of all this are you?" Toni said, in his usual "ask a load of questions manner".

"I am just a little tired that's all" Dante replied.

"Anywhere good to rest?" Trish asked.

"Over here guys" came Lady's voice. She led them into a small room that contained three large armchairs.

"Looks like someone's redecorated" Dante said to the group.

"What do you mean" Trish asked, with the others looking confused too.

"Well do you ever recall those armchairs being here?" Dante replied. He had a good point. The island had seemed to have a much different look to last time Dante and Trish had arrived.

"Let's talk in the morning" Trish replied.

Toni had already slipped into a chair and was fast asleep.

"Yeah but there are two chairs left" Dante said.

"Oh I see. So just because you are the "amazing Dante" you get a chair?" Lady said.

Dante shook his head to say "no".

"You have one of the seats, it's fine with me" Dante replied, outstretching his hand and pointing to the chair as if to say "please take a seat".

Dante slumped to the ground.

"There is one chair left Dante" Trish said.

"You have it" Dante said, "I should keep watch just incase" he added hastily.

"Let's take turns" Trish replied, and Dante nodded in agreement.

Dante was on first watch, slumping outside of the room against the door. Dante's dark eyes monitoring the huge room that contained the gigantic staircase. His blue eyes suddenly spotted a sharp movement at the top of the stairs.

"What the?..." Dante said.

It was probably nothing he thought to himself.

........................................ - - ............................................

"Dante. Wake up, wake up..." Trish said, nudging Dante.

"Huh???" Dante said, opening his eyes.

"It's my time to keep watch" Trish said, not bringing up how bad Dante had done.

"I can't believe I fell asleep. Maybe this is because of my age?" Dante said to himself.

"Oh don't be silly Dante. Just because that weird knight guy called you slow..." Trish said, knowing Dante all too well.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ sure thing man, +rep for the rep :)

From what you put in your PM you seem to have a solid grip on the whole "working off from what I put" thing.

:) geez, I just didn't noticed i'd wrote so much .lol. well you were offline, and I thought, may as well get on with the fic .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, u aint joking..i think so far this will be our longest chapter yet cuz the chapter still isnt finished..u we still gotta work out the fight scene..wich i hope u dont mind..i think im gonna leave up to u again

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
not at all pal :) I can just picture Toni KT'g the lizards now .lol. I think that I will make it a long fight if you don't mind?

Top Bottom