• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Origins of Nero

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mission 3 continued

"Where is it going? Keno, what is going on?" Jiasous asks... "I,I don't know Master, it's seperating for some reason" Keno replies... "It must be stopped, we need that soul, Keno, follow it" Jiasous says... and Keno takes off as quick as he can run, the demonic soul floating in the air, it heads towards Mallet Island.

Keno stops, and looks confused, as he watches the dark red soul travelling at an unstoppable speed. Keno steps back and spreads his wings, where he too heads to the island to trap the soul and bring it back to his Master.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
while flying to the island, Keno notices wich way the two souls are going and takes a moment to reflect. he thinks to himself "hmmm..the darker soul is traveling in that direction, (toward the east of the island) if i could get my hands on that kind of power i might have a chance. the chance to finally eliminate that wreched fool Jiasous" he flies in the direction of the darker soul and when he reaches it, he says to himself in a hushed tone "yes, this will truely be a great help to me. now i can finally bring him down" Keno meets with the soul and introduces himself, the soul replies to this with a dark and evil glare "I cant be bothered with with your petty greeting mortal, i must destroy that other soul" This dark demon seems to already know what happened during the incantation and starts to make his way to the other end of the island. (west) Keno in a panic thinking he might loose his chance says in a hurried tone "w-w-what if i told you i could help you in getting the soul?" the demon stops and turns to Keno "Your willingness intrigues me, I shall allow you to aid me, but as soon as the job is done i shall not be hindered by your pressence anymore." Keno replies in a releaved tone "Deal, once you achieve your goal you may go free with no arguement from me or any of the members of my order" but deep in the back of his mind he plots otherwise. the scene switches back to Dante and friends, they are just making their way to the room that once held the Nelo Angelo. Dante says in a surprised tone upon entry "WHAT THE HELL" Lady replies "What is Dante?, Whats wrong?" Dante in the same tone used b4 "IT-IT ISNT HERE, IT WAS JUST HERE" Trish in a worried tone "What was here Dante? What is it? tell us..." Toni says in a smug tone knowing already what he is talking about "The Nelo Angelo of course, the shell that once held his brother captive under mundas' power" Dante says in a releaved but still angry tone "Yes, finally someone pays attention. It was just here the last time we came" Credo pops out from a stair case with the Nelo Angel dragging behind "Looking for this?" he says smuggly Dante "GIVE THAT BACK, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH IT!!!!" Credo again replies in a smug tone "Oh but i do my friend, with this shells great power, I and the Order of the sword shall achieve great power and finally gain control of Sparda's great strength" Dante in and enraged state of panic charges at Credo without warning with alastor and ebony both in hand "TAKE THIS YOU WORTHLESS PUPPET!!!". With almost no expression Credo steps out of the way and Dante just barely grazes the leg of the Nelo Angelo "Alittle slow in our old age are we?" Credo says in a cocky tone
Dante says agerly as he charges up Ebony with his demon powers "You wont get out of here with that shell..You wont leave with it alive...Your too weak to defeat me" Dante rushes at him with the charged gun and swings alastor at him swiftly at Credo's arm, the attack hits and the sword sticks in Credo's arm. "So, It's a fight you want eh?" he takes out his sword and draws it toward Dante with alastor still in his arm. Dante takes the charged gun and points it directly at Credo's head "Say goodnight, jackass" Dante fires but the shot is deflected by Credo's sword. "HA, you think i'm going to fall for that?" Credo steps back and his wound Bleeds out onto the marble floor but he dosnt seem fazed..even though the ammount of blood from the deep wound would be almost fatal to any normal human as it is so deep. "W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?" Dante says in a confused tone. Credo response as he jumps onto the top of the staircase with superhuman speed "You'll come to find out soon my fellow warrior". With those words Dante looks at his party with confusion and then looks back at where Credo was, only to find that he has dispeared with the Nelo Angelo. Trish says in an angry voice "What the hell's the matter with you Dante, that isnt like you..You just let him go..You didnt even try to kill him." Dante replies in a smug arrogant tone "Well, if i kill him, there's no chance of finding out the location of this (puts his hands up with quotation marks) Order of the sword is stationed" Lady says in a surprised voice "Wow, that's actually smart Dante. Did you steal that from someone or just make it up on the spot?" Again our scene switches to the headquarters of the Order where Credo meet with success but they are not alone, it would seem that a strange white haired figure has found himself near the headquarters and is greeted by them with surpringly calm warm greeting as it would seem they were almost expecting him. Sanctus decides to speak first "Yes, my boy..atleast you have arrived..It took you long enough. we saw you shooting across the sky afew hours ago..Was it trouble for you to reach us?"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Ahh it was all you man .lol. :) perhaps I should change my username to Modest Knight .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
without even so much as a thought or word, Credo drags the Nelo Angelo into Agnus' study and hands it over to him. Agnus begins his work as the scene switches back to Sanctus and our friends "So my boy, was it too much trouble to find us?" Nero replies in a kind of cocky but curious tone "boy? im no boy, and what do u mean find you? i dont even remember coming here in the first place. And who would want to come here anyway, this is nothing but a run down beat up old castle" as to wich Sanctus replies "I see, so u know not as to why you exist then? you know of not whos blood it is that runs through those precious veins of yours?" Credo interupts their talk "Sir, Agnus has prepared the shell for the experiment, what is our next move?" Sanctus looks over and says to Nero in a kind hearted tone "My boy, you could do great things for mankind, we could help you if you will allow us..." Nero "Well, i was planning to workout today, but i guess it's never a bad day to do something good for mankind" Sanctus replies in a joyous tone "That's the spirit, go, follow Credo. He will prepare you for the transplant" Nero replies in a sort of worried tone "transplant? what are u talking about?"

Mission Clear.....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
MISSION 4: RISE OF A NEW HUNTER

"The order has picked you for the experiment Nero" Sanctus replied.

"Why was I not informed about this?" Nero replied in a serious tone.

"The order has been busy with preparations and experimentations recently. Do not question us boy" Sanctus said.

"Fine I'll go... but I want an explanation about all of this first" Nero said.

"Follow Credo, and he will explain all you wish to know" Sanctus demanded.

"Come Nero... let's not waste time" Credo said, and Nero turned around and went off with Credo.

"Soon it will all fall into place" Sanctus said to himself, and he smiled.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
As Nero and Credo walk off to the lab Credo starts to explain to Nero "you see, this transplant is an experiment to see if we can create a stronger, faster, more intelligent demon hunter" Nero says in a curious tone "so, like a super hunter of demons then?" Credo says with great excitement "YES, that's it exactly. if this experiment works and the transplant is successfull then you may very well become the greatest demon hunter in the known universe" Nero says in a cocky playfull tone "well what are we waiting for, lets get this show on the road" Once they read the ladratory Nero lays on the table without instructions to do so. Agnus says in his usual stuttering nervous tone "vvverryy percccceptive young one isnt hhhhhee..." Credo "yeah..whatever you stuttering old fool, just get to work, his holiness wont tollerate slacking off" Agnus goes to work without a word and Credo goes off to meet back with Sanctus. Nero feels a little sting and then pass' out. when he awakes he finds Sanctus over him and he is in the main hall of the headquarters Sanctus says with excitement "my boy, you're finally awake. we've been waiting for you to to awaken so we may begin ur training" Nero in a confused tone replies "training? you never said anything about training" Credo butts in "you didnt think we would give you that transplant and just expect you to know how to use it did you?"
Nero in a sarcastic tone says with a smerk "what, u mean this? this is nothing but a freaky looking arm. you can hardly call this a gift or a good weapon" Sanctus replies with disapointment "i would've hoped that someone with your background would've figured out the true potential of that great gift by now, can you honostly sit there and tell me you know not of the great power you wield with that arm now?"

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
why thank u..Ryan and i worked hard to get to this point....this is the highlight as u can probably tell for yourself. the moment of truth...dont u just love me torturing u like this?...lol :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
.lol. I get tortured not, being a worker on this .lol. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Crimson Red Knight;82992 said:
why thank u..Ryan and i worked hard to get to this point....this is the highlight as u can probably tell for yourself. the moment of truth...dont u just love me torturing u like this?...lol :)

i am not into S&M stuffs...or tortures...or crap,you like to torture people...?:O

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ He was saying that in a joking way .lol. what he means is that he enjoys the readers waiting in suspense :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ rep+ for giving me rep for knowing him :) maybe we met in another life? if you believe all that stuff man :)

Top Bottom